𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐭, 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Later that night, Jughead was in the Cooper's kitchen, at the winning football game after-party. Unfortunately for him, it was more of a formal party, leaving him out of his comfort zone.

It definitely wasn't his setting, that was for sure.

He was in the room alone. How liked it. Enjoying a glass of champagne while scrolling on his phone. It was the closest thing he could get to alcohol.

He quickly glanced up once he heard the back door open. Luckily for him, the party was being held outside. He watched as Betty walked in, leaning against the counter next to him with a sigh.

"What's wrong, princess?" Jughead questioned, setting his phone down.

"I need a break," She huffed.

"Plus, I thought you'd be in here anyway," She added, grabbing the glass out of his hand and taking a sip, only receiving a glare from his end.

"Formal parties just aren't my scene," He responded, taking the drink back.

"Yeah, because if it was, it would just ruin your reputation you've got going on," She said sarcastically, making him chuckle slightly. "Just trust me when I say I hate these just as much as you do,"

"Really?"

"Just because my mom likes these types of parties, doesn't mean that I do too," She stated, taking his drink again.

"Will you quit it, get your own!" He complained, taking it back once again.

"Then I'd have to go back out there!" She whined, grabbing it out of his grasp, once again.

Jughead could definitely tell that this wasn't her first of the night, nor was it his.

"Whatever, just have the rest," He gave up, watching as a smile quickly grew on her face.

"What happened to Jughead?" She smirked. "It's not like you to soft,"

"I did not go soft'!" He stated, raising his voice.

"Sure, Jones," She commented but quickly getting interrupted by the door.

Her mom walked into the kitchen as she shoved the glass back into his hands, then taking a step back. Jughead hadn't even noticed how close they actually were until now.

"Elizabeth!" Alice shouted, walking towards them. "You have to stop running off!" 

"Sorry mother," Betty quickly apologized, keeping her gaze down towards the floor. 

"I thought something could've happened to you!"

"Well, I'm fine,"

"Jughead, does your father know you're having that?" Alice asked, referring to the glass in his hands.

"Yeah, of course," He lied.

"Oh...well, just don't have too much..." She said before walking out the door, a lot happier knowing her daughter was okay.

As soon as the coast was clear, he turned back to face a relieved looking Betty, letting out a nervous exhale. 

"I thought you wanted my drink," Jughead started, playfully swinging the glass back and forth in front of her face, a smirk forming on his lips.

"You know what would happen if she saw me holding that!" She shot back. "Now, give it back!" She demanded.

"No way!" He yelled as she tried to grab it.

But before she could reach it, he quickly tipped the glass back, swallowing the remainder of the drink. As soon as he finished, she gasped in annoyance. 

"That was rude!" She said, glaring at him.

"You know what's rude? Stealing someone's drink!" He stated, placing the empty glass back down on the counter.

They were both slightly intoxicated, but not enough to be considered 'drunk', maybe just a little bit tipsy though. They were extremely close, only inches apart, starring into each other's eyes.

Jughead had never noticed how beautiful her emerald eyes were. He could've easily gotten lost in them, no complaints to be said. 

He slowly brought his hand up to her face, gently brushing his thumb over her cheekbone. He watched as she practically melted under his touch, a sensation sparkling within.

"It this what you do to every girl you see?" She asked, her words coming out in a whisper as her cheeks flushed pink. 

"Only the special ones," He replied, unable to look away from her glittering eyes.

"And how many times have you said that?" 

"Just once or twice..." 

"So, I'm special?" She questioned, a smirk playing on her lips once again.

"Don't push it, Princess," He spoke, his tone turning more towards the demanding side.

She felt his hot breath travel down her neck, causing her breathing to hitch which made him smirk. It wasn't until then when he realized the control he held over her.

He slowly leaned down, his lips grazing over top of her's, receiving a subtle gasp from her. Her eyes instantly shut, butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.

"Jug..." She whispered, leaning in a litter herself.

They both couldn't wait any longer. They needed to feel the other's touch.

As soon as his lips eagerly met hers, the world around them seemed to vanish, forgetting everything but each other.

Her arms travelled up and around his neck, pulling him closer while he held her by her waist, causing her to lean back slightly. Even though it was the last thing he wanted to do, he pulled away, looking down at her.

He breathed out a sigh of relief once he saw her smile, slowly opening her eyes to look up at him.

She pulled him back, kissing him again, then the two of them easily getting lost in the feeling once again, melting into each other.

She needed him just as much as he needed her, both drowning in lust.

Well, that was until...

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤