𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲

Once they all finished eating their breakfast, they parted ways, getting ready for the day that would come. Somehow, Jellybean had convinced Alice to let her come to the hospital, even though no one really wanted her to see Betty like how she currently was.

Jughead sat on his bed, newly dressed in clean clothes as he scrolled through his phone. He was scrolling through one of his many social media apps when he froze, unable to look away.

It was a picture of Betty, dancing under the lights of what once was her 18th birthday party, dressed in her angelic white dress. It was also the night that they had finally gotten together, under the dim light of the moon.

It seemed to be Veronica who had posted the photo. The caption read; We hope you wake up soon, we miss you.

Jughead clicked in the raven-haired girl's profile, confused by when he would've followed her. They had never been close. He had only known her as Betty's best friend, sharing the label with Kevin as well.

He scrolled through the many photos she had posted, stopping on another of her with the blonde. It seemed to be like it was taken while at a sleepover in Betty's room. Both girls wore matching silk pyjamas, their hair let loose in waves as they smiled for the camera.

"Girl's night with my bestie <3"

The whole page of photos had a constant theme. The raven-haired girl with Betty, or her boyfriend Archie, then some with Kevin or others in their friend group. There were also a few more photographic shots of seemingly nothing but her getting her nails done or what she would eat next from some fancy restaurant.

"What are you doing?" Jellybean asked, sitting down next to him, making him jump a little.

"When did you get in here?!"

"Just now," She giggled, watching him quickly shut his phone off. "So, what are you doing that I can't see?"

"Nothing, just let it go," He defensively shot back, sitting up and walking a ways away from her.

"Well, we're just waiting for you to leave," She sat up, moving over towards the door.

"Okay, I'll be down soon,"

"Wait, what's that?" She questioned, turning back to face him with a worried look.

"What's what?"

"Are you hurt?" She asked, stepping closer to him.

"Jelly, I was just in a car crash, what do you think?" He sarcastically commented, turning away from her again. "And stop trying to be nice, I don't want your pity,"

"I'm not giving you my pity," She half lied.

"And it's weird," He added. "I'd prefer it if you were trying to stab me with a plastic fork right now,"

"How am I being weird right now, and you aren't?"

"Because you just are!" He told her, unable to find a good answer. "This definitely isn't you being normal,"

"Then what's me being normal?" She questioned, seeming to be getting slightly frustrated.

"Making sure you do everything in your power to make me miserable," He stated, tugging the side of his shirt down a little more to his bandaged wound. "Then try to torcher me further,"