Page fiftyeigth

It wasn't bright.

Actually, it was pretty dark.

Well, not completely.

More a dim scary light.

She groaned.

Internally of course.

In uneven ways pain swapped over her mind.

Pain from her ankle

Pain from her arm

Pain from her burned side

Pain from her head

Pain from her leg.

The uneven waves swapped over her, washing her away piece by piece.

Her ankle wasn't so bad.

The pain that swapped over from there was just a light tickle to her mind.

She had had broken ankles so often in her life, she didn't really cared.

The pain from her arm was worse.

Not too bad either though.

The bacta had made it better a lot.

Even if it still was broken, she could handle the itching coming from there.

Her burned side was hard.

Almost half of her skin felt like it still would be under that burning hot metal, still melting down from her flesh.

But even that pain was just a slight reminder of what it actually was like to lay under that glowing metal.

The pain being so intense, that she couldn't even open her mouth to scream.

She hated it not to be able to scream.

As much as a part of her wanted to suppress the screams to spare her friends of the knowledge about the agony she was in, as much more stronger was her need to relief it. To let the screams out in hope they'd take some of the pain along.

Though the choice lay not with her.

She couldn't scream, if she wanted to or not.

All the pain, all the screams, all the hope and desperation were caged inside her mind, because her body was to weak to express them.

The pain in her head was pounding.

Lekku were pretty sensitive.

The stone had cut deep.

It was a surprise she even could still think.

She had assumed it would crash her brain.

Well, if you could it even call it assuming, what went up in her head.

She hadn't been able to think a clear thought.

She was pretty thrown off by the fact she could now.

That definitely should have killed her?

Maybe it did?

No... her body was hurting way to mich for that.

Even though the unconsciousness, or whatever this was, at least dimmed it.

Her leg was the worst.

She didn't even knew why.

The pain radiating off of it seemed almost dim.

It had returned harshly at the first moment, but afterwards it had increased slowly. Almost gently.

It had grown more intense so carefully, that even though it was blazing, it almost seemed comforting.

She closed the eyes in her mind, as a wave of calmness washed over her, that wasn't coming from her own mind.

Warmth spread over her, shooing away the cold, it felt like somebody had wrapped her in a blanket.

A comforting and warm blanket that kept of the howling, biting wind.

Somebody was caring for her.

She was safe.

She was alright.

Sorry that it took me so long. I'm in a lot of school stress (even though we have holidays over here. Really. Schools should start to respect the holidays) and a lot of stress with the stuff I need to learn for driving lessons. And a bit of personal stress to top it.

Short. I'm really busy and can't handle it, so obviously, I'm not updating that frequently. (Even though I really should. It's so calming)

Well anyway. I just hope that you're all right with that.

The main exam block should be over shortly before Christmas holidays, so I'm probably going to update more frequently then.

Wish you all good luck.