Page fourtyeight

Ahsoka did wake up a day later. 

She had a giant headache when she did. 

It was evening though and the others were already asleep. 

It was silent on the clearing. 

They all looked exhausted. Maybe not as exhausted as Ahsoka herself, but they surley were exhausted. 

Ahsoka blinked a moment, until her eyes adjusted to the dim light. A light red glow came from what was left from the fire, but no light came from the sky. Thick clouds covered the stars and the moon. 

And it was cold. 

Even under two blankets Ahsoka was shivering heavily. MAybe it had to do with what was left from the fever, but it still was cold. 

And the winds were really harsh. Ahsoka felt like she would be blown away any second. 

Weakly she grabbed the blankets tighter, her lips trembling from the cold. 

Her stomach ached as well. 

It was the first time, since she collapsed, that she had woken up with no one to greet her.

But the others needed they're sleep too. She knew that. 

And it wasn't thaaat bad to be the only one awake, right. 

It was just cold and windy and dark. 

Not that she would be afraid of the dark. It was alright. 

Her stomach still ached. She couldn't say how long she hadn't eaten, since she had no idea how long she was asleep, but she defenitly was hungry. 

She guessed that it was a good sign, that she was hungry again. 

She felt much more relaxed though, after being able to sleep properly. 

It really has been to much stress putten upon her mind, as she used all her might and willpower to withstand death. 

She hoped it was enough. 

The pain felt numbed by the bacta, even though it still was present. 

It was such a nice feeling. 

Nothing, compared to the agony it brought her beforehand. 

She felt like she could breath again. 

It felt awesome. 

Yet she still couldn't move. 

Not that she would have stood up. It was one of the rare times, where she actually agreed with what the medic said. Or what he would have said, if one would have been there. 

Even with the numbed pain, she really had enough from standing on two injured legs. Well, one injured leg and one broken ankle. 

She had enough of it.. for now. 

She knew herself, that as soon as she was a bit better, that would be going to change. 

Right now she just wanted to be able to sit up, get food and lift it up to her mouth to eat it. 

Sadly , even lifting her arm up a few inches wouldn't work. 

She tried to guide one of th ehanging meats towards her with the force, but it hardly even moved. 

Not that she couldn't feel the force.

It was alright with that. 

It was just her desperate exhaustion. Even though she bacme better, she just couldn't move. Neither with her body, nor with her stressed out mind. 

But it was okay. It would be okay. She just had to wait and recover. 

She let her gaze wander up to the cloud covered sky. 

It would all be okay.