Page one

"Ah SkyGuy?" the young Togruta, known as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan Ahsoka Tano, asks her master.

"What?" He answered and went into the cockpit.

"Shouldn't we be still in the hyperspace?" Ahsoka pointed out the window, where Anakin saw just empty space.

"Okay what happened here?" The young Jedi asked and sat down on the pilot seat.

"Ahsoka go to get Obi-Wan and Rex here." the girl nodded and left the room.

Anakin tries to find the problem the hyperdrive has, but just as he wanted to pull a button the ship entered hyperspace again.

"Okay... that was ... unusual." Anakin commented. Obi-Wan came in the cockpit, followed by Rex.

Ahsoka tried to get in too, but the cockpit was to small. It was just a little ship. Even smaller than the Twilight.

"I'll wait in the back" she said and sat down, just two steps away on the only seat in the back of the ship behind the boxes, obi-wan and rex had tried to put so that two people could have space there.

Meanwhile Anakin had keep on trying to find out what happens with that hyperdrive. But nothing.

As he looked up again he get a shock. The had exited hyperspace once again and fly right into the direction of a planet.

"Uhm Anakin I don't think that that is so good..." Obi-Wan commented.

"I can see that myself" Anakin answered stressed. They entered the atmosphere an the ship began to burn on the outside.

"Make yourself ready, it will be a hard landing" Anakin screamed after a while.

But then it happened.

The ship just broke into two halves.

Anakin grabbed the next thing he could get and tried to be not sucked out the ship. Obi-Wan and Rex to.

"Ahsoka?!" Anakin screamed when he realised that his padawan was in the other half of the ship.

"All alright Master. I'm just fine" the young girl screamed back.

She hung on the outside of the same half of the ship Anakin was in.

Probably she just jumped on that half to not loose the others.

Then the ship exploded again.

Everyone was pulled to different sides, fastly Anakin grabbed the others with the force.

But then something hit his head and he passed out.

A distant pain-filled scream was the last thing he heard.