Order sixtysix

Nop, just a normal chapter. Definitely not a special number that I can't oversee, and can't stop myself from making a stupid joke.

Rex grew worried when Obi-Wan didn't return aa morning rose.

He didn't want to leave Ahsoka all alone though, so he waited patiently.

When even at midday Obi-Wan didn't show up, he decided he needed to do something.

He looked at Ahsoka and sighed.

„Sorry kid, I need to leave you alone for a moment. Who knows what happened to the General."

Ahsoka didn't react on that.

Obviously she didn't.

Rex made sure to wrap her in all the blankets and laid her down carefully.

Then he climbed out of the hole and went on search.

Obviously it wasn't of much use at the beginning.

Obi-Wan was way down the river.

Rex searched for hours and hours on end.

But he couldn't find his general. At all.

He started to grow worried.

Really, really worried.

He didn't know where else to search, after he went through the entire nearby area.

Had the General gone so far?

Worried he kept one searching, until after a way to long time, he suddenly noticed Ahu.

The brave little animal hasn't been afraid of the clone so far, neither was it now.

Opposite, it was watching the place, where the ground had given way, breaking into the river, as here it had liked to search food, for here the grass had grown tall and tasty.

Now it was gone.

It wasn't aware how much it helped Rex, with making him notice this place.

Rex on the other hand, was thankful to have found the destroyed area.

After years of war he was no stranger to places like this and noticed quickly what had happened here.

He briefly closed his eyes.

It was very unlikely that the General had survived a night wet in this cold.

A moment later he slapped himself.

Dang it the General was a Jedi, who knows if he might have been able to survive that?

As long as he hadn't found a corpse he had to keep searching.

He would follow the river down, until he found him.

So he did.

It wasn't actually easy, for him to do so, as the edge of the river was quite overgrown, but he did so.

He felt as if stones would be lifted from his heart, as he finally found him.

He hurried down to the limp figure, checking for a pulse.

Miracle like he still had one, even though his skin was icey cold.

At this point the day already reached it's end, and sunset casted shadows over the world.

Even with not wanting to leave his sister all alone in the hole, Rex knew, that he couldn't risk going all the way back in the dark.

Either he would have to go at the edge of the river again, risking to slip and fall in the river as well, as he couldn't see to well in the dark, or risking to get lost in the forest, as this was far away from the area he knew and he couldn't see his way.

So he had to stay here apparently.

Firstly he had to warm up Obi-Wan, so that he wouldn't die.

He searched for some branched, lighting a fire with the firestone and iron, that Ahsoka had given him.

Luckily she tended to have some around, so that she accidentally had some when they crashed here.

Quickly he put Obi-Wan close to it. Then he remembered the other problem.

He had to get him out if the wet clothes...

Sure Obi-Wan was a male as well, and Rex had already seen many males naked. Including Obi-Wan himself, days ago while bathing in the river.

But undressing him was still something else.

Trying to not look Rex did it anyway, knowing that it might save the Generals life.

He put the clothes close to the fire as well and when they finally were dry he redressed the General.

He was quite glad that nobody could see him blush at the moment.

Then he just watched over him.

Living in the forest wasn't so easy after all.

"Thanks Ahu..." he mumbled silently.

Okay guys, I had a (probably) stupid idea. I have noticed the many comments featuring Minecraft in the previous chapters. Well.. judging by that many of you play or at least like Minecraft, so I thought why not play together. The problem is that, I would let the server run over Aternos, as I can't really pay another way, so the server would be only online if I am. That led me to another (probably stupid) idea. Why not make it one for challenges. That way it wouldn't be a problem that it doesn't run full time, as the challenges wouldn't either.
I would just need to know if you guys would want to do that, since it wouldn't be worth it with to less people.

So all who want to please tell me.