Page seventeen

When Anakin awoke in the Morning Ahsoka was up already.

Hr shook his head. „Snips you should rest. You have fever" he told her, while walking over.

„Nah, I'm fine" she replied, impaling her spear into the body of a fish.

Anakin laid his Hands on her shoulders and forced her to go back to the fireplace.

„You're not fine. You're probably ill. You'll sit down and rest now. Let us do the work." he tried it again.

But Ahsoka didn't even give it a thought. „What are you planning? As far as I remember no one of you can catch fish, so if you don't want all of us to starve, you better let me go back to the river" she stated, taking the fish from the spear and throwing it to the others.

„I hate to admit it, but she does have a point Anakin" Obi-Wan said, while crawling out of his tent.

Anakin sighed. „Okay. Well. Fishing. But nothing more. After that you're going to sit down and rest."

She took her spear and walked back, concentrating on the water, for a fish to catch.

Obi-Wan looked in her direction. „I guess I'll be send to collect firewood again?" he asked.

„Yep" Ahsoka replied. „You became good at it"

A smile played around his lips. „Thank you I guess" he said and went away.

Since Rex seemed to be already gone, only Ahsoka and Anakin were left.

„So, what's my Job?" he asked.

„We'll need a little bit more stuff for the bows. Long, a little bit elastic sticks. You think you can find them?" was her answer.

„I guess so" Anakin replied and went off.

The day off he had yesterday had been good for him, and he felt relaxed and good.

Finding the sticks wasn't anyway near as hard, as getting the hair.

He came back around midday, a bunch of them in his arms.

He saw Ahsoka, and his overprotection rose.

She definitely didn't sit.

She had one of her baskets hanging from her arm, filled with little stones. Her spear lay next to one of the ‚benches' while she was trying to walk with her injured leg.

A lot of small straight sticks laid in her healthy arm. Probably the reason, why she wasn't using her spear to lean on it.

She doesn't have a hand free to hold it.

Anakin was at her side in an instant. He took the wood with one Hand and supported her with the other.

With his help she limped over to the fireplace and sat down.

„What were you thinking?!" he scolded her.

"I thought, if we want to have weapons I should get the stuff we need to build them" she replied.

"But you can't walk. You're injured and ill and need some rest" he told her, completely worried.

"It's okay" she tried to calm him. "I only walked a few meters and sat down often enough in between."

It didn't calmed him. Not even a bit.

"Ahsoka I'm just worried. Please. Take at least some rest" he pleaded.

She sighed and nodded them. "I'll stay sitting for awhile. I promise." she answered slowly.

Both of them knew, that 'awhile' didn't ment for long.

But Anakin was glad, that she was about to get at least some rest.