Page fiftyone

@LittleAhsokaTano there you go.

Ahsoka was getting stronger.

Slowly but surely the strength drained from her returned.

She finally was able to lift her arm enough to eat something by herself.

Even though she still was not able to sit all alone.

And moving her arm that much was really exhausting.

Whatever this infection was, it was not the kind of infection she learned about in medic classes.

Then again, they were on some random planet, that they didn't knew, so it probably was some kind of different bacteria or whatever.

At least the bacta helped.

She listened to Rex telling a story about Obi-Wans attempted hunt, while she chewed on some meat.

She needed really long to eat.

It was so hard to chew that meat.

She really wished that she would already be back at her old strength.

But she knew that that would take time.

Obi-Wan and Anakin were searching for firewood.

The last bit of meat hung above them, and now they had five blankets.

The winter got even closer.

A few more weeks and it would be there.

That was why Obi-Wan and Anakin both searched for firewood.

They wanted to have a enough for the winter.

They would pack it into the tents to keep it dry, while they all would sleep next to the fire.

It was to cold in the tents by now anyway.

They planned on covering the frame they used for smoking with leaves and dirt, so that it would work as a roof, as soon as the last bit of meat was smoked.

That actually had been Ahsokas idea.

She may not be able to help them physically, but she still was the one with the knowledge.

Anakin was relieved, that she was fit enough to give hints again.

Yet he still refused to leave her in the camp alone, so Rex had to Babysit her.

Ahsoka didn't liked being treated like a kid, but she did enjoy the clones company.

Besides he had a lot of story's about how they tried survive without Ahsokas help.

If she wouldn't have gotten them the three big animals they probably would have starved, before Rex managed to shoot the other two.

But after all.

Things started to get better.

They just had to survive the winter.