Ashton let out a shaky breath and turned to me. He almost seemed relieved that my behavior wasn't on that level of disrespectful. "Luke, show Michael to his room. I'm quite tired."

"Yes, Daddy," I mumbled, not in the mood to argue. I waited for Michael to get up before leading him silently up the stairs to his room.

"You do know what doms make other subs do, right?" Michael asked cockily. "Oh, wait, you haven't stayed with one in... how long?"

Having enough, I pushed him up against the wall and placed my forearm against his neck, blocking his airways. He seemed unfazed while his pale green eyes scanned over my face.

"The dom makes the subs play with each other," Michael grunted helplessly, still finding amusement out of my anger. "Any way he wants them to."

"Ashton wouldn't do that," I hissed, my words laced with ignorance. "He's not like that."

"Well, he seems like the type to want to watch." Michael smiled sweetly at me, pushing me away and watching as I fell right onto my ass, not expecting Michael to be able to push me away so quickly.

I looked at him through my lashes, and watched him bend over to smile at me again.

"And when I play," he whispered, his eyes flashing, "I don't play nicely."

I hurried out of the hallway, since I can't fight if my life depended on it, running to the living room to find Calum.

While walking through the hallway once more, I heard Ashton's voice.

"Faster for Daddy, baby," he grunted. "I love seeing you like this."

I gagged and continued around the house, pausing as the house phone began to ring. It rang a few times, and I was compelled to answer it, but I remembered Ashton distinctly telling me to refrain from answering the house phone at all times unless it was an emergency.

"Okay, sure thing, anything for you, Lou." I heard his deep voice as he exited the room wearing only sweatpants. He was incredibly sweaty and his hair was draped wildly across his forehead. He gave me a look before motioning with his index finger for me to follow him.

Ashton sat down on the couch and patted his lap. Obediently, I straddled him as he continued to talk on the phone. I played innocently with my hands as he examined my face while still talking on the phone.

"How bad has he been?"

"Would you like me to punish him?"

Who the hell was he talking about?

"Are you on your way now?" He looked into my eyes and pressed his free hand into my hip. I locked eyes with him and he kept eye contact with me as he ended the call.

I loved the attention he gave, gripping the back of my neck and bringing my lips quickly to his. I pressed my hands to his chest instinctively and opened my mouth for him.

I slid down on his lap until our crotches bumped, grinding slowly as he deepened the kiss. He let out a groan, which I was admittedly pretty proud that I had caused, and he pulled away.

Ashton's red lips pressed against my neck and began to suck, drawing a not-so-sexy gurgle from my lips and a short gasp. I tangled both of my hands into his long, honey-blonde curls and tugged.

I shut my eyes as tight as I could, nearly bouncing in his lap at this point.

God, how I longed for his touch.

"Daddy, bite me," I begged. He did as I asked, but not before giving me a stern look. He wanted me to know who was in charge.

The doorbell rang.

We both groaned in sync, Ashton lifting me up and setting me back down on the couch to answer the door without a submissive tied to his waist.

I placed my hand on the wet mark that now resided on my neck, smiling and blushing like a little girl at the thought of Ashton's lips against my skin.

"Hey, Louis," Ashton smiled. "And this must be Harry."

"Yes," Louis sighed, nudging Harry inside. Harry was gawky, clumsy, with a head of brown curls and huge green eyes that seemed full of tears. "He doesn't even deserve to be treated like an adult, right Harry?" The man cooed in a baby-like voice.

"Yes, sir," his deep, raspy voice mumbled, keeping his voice low.

"Who's this?" Louis asked, walking past Ashton and to me. The short man paused before me and took my collar between two of his fingers, pulling me into an awkward standing position.

"Luke, say hi," Ashton prompted.

"Hi," I murmured, wondering what Louis thought of the dark hickey on my neck.

"Luke is one of my three," Ashton declared proudly. "He isn't the best, but he's something."

My heart stung a little as he said that. What had we just done before Louis had to appear and ruin it?

Was that nothing to Ashton?

I know I'm stubborn, that much is obvious, but I can be good. I will be good.

I got up, though, in my thoughts and frustration, and left to my room, forgetting how completely rude it is.