58

* * *

* * *

Catina tried to look at what Fred was but he stopped her. He quietly led her into the bathroom and told her just to strip and get into the shower and he would be back with some fresh clothes. She still attempted to look at what Fred was talking about but he took the clothes with him. He dumped them into the laundry's basket along with his pyjama bottoms which he changed and took another repair of his pyjamas with him. He found some underwear for Catina and snuck into his sister's room to steal a sanitary towel. Yes, Fred was not completely brain dead when it came to periods since Ginny was very dramatic about her first one and he walked in on his mother telling her how to use one.

When he returned to the bathroom, the shower curtain was damp, the shower still running and Catina's shadow was all he could see. He shifted glances around the room as if someone was watching his every move. Perhaps he should have wished outside?

"Fred?" Asked Catina as she turned the shower off. "What's going on?"

"It would seem as though your spawn begone has started."

"My what?"

"Kitten, we had been through this. Your period." He chuckled turning away as he stuck his arm towards the shower holding out a towel for her. A queasy sensation fell upon her and she had to hold the wall to steady herself. "Are... are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, are you sure I've started?"

"Well, let's just say that if it isn't your period then you're bleeding in a place you shouldn't be. Is your stomach not hurting? Have you not got any cramps?"

"Not really. I just feel sick. I don't want to see any blood." She said quietly as she stepped out of the shower. She walked straight for Fred and hugged him despite her arms dripping onto him and only a towel to cover her. "Fred-"

"Let's not talk anymore about it. I'll be outside whilst you dress. I, um, put the pad in your underwear. I think I've done it right. It was a bit tricky and so sticky, it kept sticking to my fingers- I'll just sod off." He hurried out of the bathroom and shut the door.

Thankfully, Catina didn't actually get her hair damp, she had tied it up into a messy bun to keep it out of the way. She quickly dried off and slipped on Fred's pyjamas and meeting him outside of the bathroom.

He wrapped her up into a hug instantly. "Let's get you to bed now, hopefully you won't have any discomfort in the night." Instead of letting her walk, he raised her up and carried her into his and George's bedroom. George was sound asleep, hanging off the edge of the bed snoring loud and obnoxiously. He clearly wasn't asleep but Fred didn't take much notice.

He took his place in bed and laid Catina on top of him with one leg over his body the other on the bed. "Fred?"

"Kitten?"

"Did you actually hate me?"

"I could never hate you. I hate your self-doubt and issues when it comes to trust because you should let people in more but I understand why you are the way you are now. Now, let's be something I'm not often and be serious, let's sleep and we will talk more in the morning. You need rest. No, don't even try to argue otherwise I'll tie you down and slip you a sleeping potion." Fred pushed back some stray hairs that fell from her bun which caused Catina to sit up startled.

"My head wrap!"

"Accio head wrap," Fred said tiredly placing his hand on his wand which was on his bedside table. Soon enough her silk scarf wafted through the door and dropped onto Fred's lap. He watched as Catina wrapped her hair up and flopped back down onto his chest causing him to groan. "Thanks."

"Call it karma, darling."

When George eventually slept and woke up, he glanced over to see his twin brother finally sleeping peacefully with Catina in his arms. Their duvet had fallen onto the floor and they were each other's only source of warmth. He carefully recovered the couple with the duvet, tucking them in before exiting the room.

There was a loud hustle and bustle downstairs as breakfast was being cooked and served. The wafting of fresh toast and bacon flooding up the many floors of the house causing his stomach to growl like a grizzly bear. When he entered the kitchen he lifted he pointed at his mother, "before your go all potty, Cat's in bed with Fred. They're both asleep and between you and I, it's the best sleep Freddie seems to have gotten in months so let them be."

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with George?" Tonks raised her eyebrows and looked at him grossed out.

"Oh ha! Ha! Funny! I'm just looking out for my brother." He said sitting down and biting into some toast, crumbs flying everywhere. "

Mrs Weasley was biting her tongue. She really didn't want her son sharing a bed with his girlfriend but she knew she would be in the wrong to say something. She simply served some breakfast putting two plates aside for the two still sleeping.

They were midway eating when Fred trudged down the stairs holding Catina's hand. She was still very tired and groggy at the thought of her bleeding so she stayed silent. Fred looked over everyone perplexed as they all stared at the pair.

"Uh, mum, can I have a word?" Fred questioned, squeezing Catina's hand tight but dropping it gently to leave the room with Mrs Weasley.

Bill sat the other side of Catina and put his arm around her. "Are you good?" He asked her, "I'm heading to Diagon Alley today if you want to come with me?"

"Uh, I'll see what happens. I don't know what's happening right now but thank you."

Bill nodded and titled his head to the side. "Are you sure something isn't wrong?"

"My tummy hurts."

A/n-
This is so bad but it low-key is needed. So uh, I'm updating it at 3am because I can't sleep. I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Also. Thank you you all so much for your continuous love and support. I'm not the biggest physical contact person so cakes, doughnuts, biscuits, toast, coffee, tea, whatever it is you like to you all. Much love x