19

* * *

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

* * *

Outside of the house, Catina stopped. Staring up at the building, she felt small, like a flake up dust brandishing the carpet. Fred tried to continued walking but felt the dead weight of the paused girl tug him to a halt. He turned to face her, watching as her eyes gazed up at the building, pondering

over whether she could bring herself to enter once again. Fred was fully aware that it wouldn't be the easiest of decisions and that she would have to do it in her own time, but he was freezing and was sure she was too.

Without saying a word he placed his hand (the one not holding hers) on the small of her back and rubbed some circles. "As much as snowmen are cute, and you'd make a very sexy one, I'm afraid that we will have to go inside because you will die."

"It's August, darling."

"I don't care what month it is. I don't want you catching your bloody death."

Catina leaned her head into his chest. "If you leave me out here right now, I'll hold you with the highest rank of respect," mumbled she, her mind was all fuzzy and her stomach had dropped at the thoughts roaming her mind like a predator. "But I know you won't and that I will have to go in. But just know, that there won't be any midnight kisses until I say so because I hate you for forcing me back in."

Fred didn't respond verbally, instead, he climbed the stairs with Catina following him only because he would not let go of her hand and either way she would be dragged behind him like a deadweight. He forced the door open and silence fell upon them, the chatter dying instantly and heads popping around the edge of the doorway. "Cat!" Exclaimed Remus hurrying into the hallway towards the girl.

For the first time in the period of knowing the girl, Remus watched as Catina shied away and hid behind Fred whom she clung too tightly. Remus' shoulders dropped and his eyes filled with concern, overflowing the longer he stood before the pair. Mrs Weasley wasn't far behind him, her hands on her hips as she stared at her son in a mix of disapproval but also relief that the pair were quite alright, or at least physically.

"Cat, you must know that you simply must not run away again. You are going to get hurt and all we want is what is best for you," Mrs Weasley said with her hands on her hips, "but, I am glad you are back safe and sound, nevertheless."

"Yeah, if you're going to run at least be successful, it's rather embarrassing to watch you fail so much," George commented, rolling his eyes from the doorway to the dining room. Bill clapped his hand around the back of his brother's head and pushed past the crowd.

"How about we save the lecture for the morning, eh, mum?" He said and put his arm around Fred's shoulder, smiling softly to Catina who snapped her head away from him, "let's just give her some space... in the house."

"What space?"

"Shut up, Ronald!"

Mum sighed stepping back, "Of course, everyone off to bed! It's late, Catina dear, as long as you stay in the house you can stay awake for as long as possible. Bill, can you stay with her?"

Kitten; Fred Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें