An unexpected letter

Start from the beginning

- Maxwell is Olimpia's older bother and he sended me a letter.(Y/N)

- One of those letters?(Draco)

Draco pointed at the letters in the floor.

- Yes.(Y/N)

Draco got up from bed and walked over to where the letters were and grabbed one of them. Draco started reading the letter while you waited for his reaction.

- What the hell? Maxwell is your ex?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

- Why didn't you told me?(Draco)

- Because our relationship was meaningless. I didn't even liked him.(Y/N)

- Why did you dated him then?(Draco)

- Because it was a dare. My friends dared me to accept going on a date with him so I went. After the date we played again and I was dared to date him and then breakup with him. We dated for about two months but we only lasted that long because of the holidays. Once I got the chance I broke up with him.(Y/N)

- That makes sense. Gosh now I want to kill that guy.(Draco)

- Don't please. If you kill him Olimpia will get mad.(Y/N)

- We will see. Wait a damn minute do you have angry issues?(Y/N)

- No but people should never make me mad so make sure you aren't such a tease before I get mad at you.(Y/N)

- But I love to tease you.(Draco)

- But you shouldn't be always one.(Y/N)

- Alright. So what are you going to do about Maxwell?(Draco)

- Nothing, I don't care for him so he isn't a problem.(Y/N)

- Thats my girl.(Draco)

- I am hungry can we go get breakfast?(Y/N)

- Of course my lady.(Draco)

You kissed Draco before going to your closet to get dressed. You grabbed a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and checkered sneakers and got dressed. After getting dressed you went to your bathroom and brushed your hair and then braided it. When you were done getting ready you walked out of the bathroom and back into your room. You grabbed the letters and putted them down in your desk while waiting for Draco. After a couple of minutes Draco appeared and the two of you went to the great hall to eat. 

- Goodmorning guys.(Y/N)

- Yeah goodmorning.(Draco)

- Morning.(Blaise)

- Goodmorning. Y/N can you please tell me more about your cousins?(Pansy)

- What do you want to know Pansy?(Y/N)

- Everything.(Pansy)

- Fine but first let me eat because I am angry.(Y/N)

- Of course.(Pansy)

- Thank you.(Y/N)

You grabbed some pancakes and pumpkin juice and started eating. Once you finished your breakfast Pansy started talking again.

- So...(Pansy)

- So?(Y/N)

- Can you tell me more about your cousins?(Pansy)

- Fine but not where.(Y/N)

- Lets go to the common room.(Pansy)

- Okay.(Y/N)