XL

"Dylan's Peace"

"Dylan's Peace"

April's 25th
________

We walked around the sandy grounds as the ocean waves filled my ears. Herb wasn't paying attention to the atmosphere as much as I was he was on his phone per usual. He had brung "us" out here with a special guest which he claims isn't his lover.

As much as majority of the time I didn't want to be here right now I couldn't doubt that the sight of it wasn't beautiful because it truly was. I was just here with the wrong person or maybe we were supposed to be here together he was just blindsided.

"Is ya girlfriend done yet? I'm getting a lil tired of standing out here." I plopped myself right on the bench planting a mini frown on my face.

Herb sat down right next to me as he closely watched his "girl" shop around for unnecessary items. She wasn't even buying anything for real just was in there to show off her lil naked self to them thirsty men. He noticed me staring at her with a mug and chuckled.

"You still jealous of her or what? I know you've been trying to upstage her but it's clear as day she's winning." Herb shrugged.

"Jealous of what? What does she has that I couldn't get or don't already have." I looked at him crazy.

"You ain't got me, my attention or anything related to me." Herb got up from the bench and before I could even get a chance to say anything she rushed outside with a few shopping bags and his card in her other hand. "Get ya lil tired ass up we leaving now." He said.

"Herb ever since you been around her you've been a complete ass-hole to me." I told him but he paid me no mind as he was all up in his "girlfriends" ear.

I decided to leave it alone and let him have his enjoyment. I couldn't even be mad at him for real because he had to deal with me and Easton together and all of our bullshit. It's just I actually kinda was feeling Herb even though it was quite fast and I was still grieving over Easton's recent death herb was just there for me.

While walking back to the suite a few group of guys stared at me like drooling dogs. They watched my every move and even started walking the same direction as me. I did a quick glance a few times at them but didn't want to make it obvious or they would've had came over here. Herb decided to stop somewhere else and that's when one of them made a sudden move.

"Damn, I ain't seen something like you around her before, You new?." He clasped his hands together and rubbed them.

I took good look at him he wasn't ugly but he was nowhere near what I was attracted too but I was going to play along to see if Herb would get jealous so I could finally get his attention for once.