XIII

"Dylan"

"Dylan"

July 20th
—————

And here I was laying back with Cassie once again after so many arguments we had I thought was over with her but I guess I wasn't.

"I saw you posted up with a dude on Instagram yesterday." She said getting leaning on the headboard.

"Yeah and?" I said looking at her.

"Who was the guy Dylan?" She said sounding like a mother.

"He's just someone I met, why does it matter?" I said closing my laptop and now turning my full attention towards her.

"You guys seem a bit close, like very close." She said wrapping up her hair.

"Well we're not so stop worrying." I said.

" You're saying that now but next thing yall are going to be fucking." She said with a smirk to show that she really didn't mind if we were she just wanted to prove her point.

"I always wonder why I end up here." I said getting up and grabbing my duffle bag.

I was leaving and this time I promised not to come back either. She was toxic especially after all the threatening letters and text messages she sent me.

I walked downstairs as I heard the front door slightly open but it stopped when I made to the bottom of the stairs sliding my shoes on.

Cassie came downstairs behind me throwing the rest of my clothes down. "So you going leave me!" She yelled.

"That's exactly what I'm doing." I said getting the items she kept throwing and placing them in my bag.

The doorknob of the front door started to fiddle again when it became open and in strolled a buff tall man dressed in a suit.

I looked at him as he stared back at me confused. I didn't know who he was but it sure looked like he lived here. Cassie came running down the stairs shook that he was here.

"Who the fuck is this Cas?" He said taking his suit jacket off as his muscles bulged out of his button-up shirt.

Cas didn't speak as she stood in front of him shook. I was guessing this was the husband she was claiming. Karma is one son of a bitch.

"I'm none of your concern." I said with my bag in my hand and leaving out of the door.

...

"So you like women huh?" Easton said sparking up his blunt as he sat in his studio chair.

"I like what I like, does that bother you?" I said while playing in my hair.

He stared at me as he rolled around in his chair but then got abruptly interrupted when his Producer entered the room.