XXII

September 10th___________

September 10th
___________

East brushed his waves back down while he talked on the phone as the water trickled down his back from the shower he took . I just laid here with nothing but his t-shirt and some panties. "Stop looking at me." I said as kept a long stare while he leaned on the wall. "Give me a show." East whispered.

"I'll give you a show if you tell me something." I said while putting my finger on tip of my lip and then spreading my legs a bit but not all the way. He chuckled ending his phone call. "Stop playing wimme what you want me to tell you?" He folded his arms that flexed his muscles a bit. "Uhm I think I want you so I'm actually quitting the management thing I don't want us to get our relationship mixed with business especially if you don't feel the same way." I explained to him. This was something I was holding in for a while but I didn't know how to say it I was usually bold when it came to stuff like this but he just did something to me.

"Dyl I just fucked the shit out of you last night and you think I don't feel the same way about you." East moved to the corner of the bed where I sat. "Sex doesn't always equate to being in love or liking someone especially in this generation nowadays." I told him.

"Well I don't just go around fucking people I don't like, you the only woman I've been with since this whole year to be honest." He said. I didn't believe him when he said that only because it made me go back to the girl who was hugged all up on him but I didn't want to mention it because we weren't together. "Easton it's ok to tell me the truth I don't care almost all the people I've been with used me for sex and lied I'm tired of it, just tell me what's up." I said.

"Dylan you really getting me tight right now and I know it's because of the girl you saw me with that's the reason the shootout even happened, She set me up on some shit before and that's the only way I could've got her ass." He said to me.

"So you really sent some guys to shoot your own party up dumbass?" I asked him. I was really wondering sometimes where some of these niggas brains be lost at. People were actually getting hurt out there.

"No, you ain't even listen to what I said "dumbass" she was the one who set me up Dyl." He said to me and that's when everything actually made sense. Ok girl was really close to him all the time but would leave to get on her phone so that's probably when she called the guys up. I may sound like a stalker but I really wanted to know why she was all up on him. "Why would she set you up if you don't mind me asking you." I scooted closer to him and caressed my finger on his tattoos.

"Imma tell you if you trust me enough to let me marry ya lil annoying ass." He said to me as he lifted my chin up.

"Easton I want you so bad but please don't break my heart like everybody else did." I went to sit in his lap and rested my head on his shoulder as he caressed his hand on my back rubbing circles. "Damn who hurt you kiddo." He said to me. "Some fuck ass nigga named Rico who got my best friends brother's ex pregnant." I shrugged.