XIV

July 24th—————

July 24th
—————

I walked inside the apartment as it was quiet per usual. Corbyn wasn't here most likely especially since we had got into our first mini argument so he was being pretty distant with me, I guess that was better than him just yelling at me every time we saw each other but I really missed his presence.

I placed my keys down on the counter as I saw the dishes piled up in the sink and that proved my point that he wasn't here because he hated the dishes not being washed.

It was too quiet and I didn't like it which was unusual because I was a down to earth person so I always favored mellow surroundings but ever since I met Corbyn that kinda changed.

My phone kept ringing and message notifications kept ticking the flash off. I was going to avoid it but I decided to pick it up as they kept calling.

It was Eve.

"Eve girl, I just saw you." I said yawning.

"Mi..Micah." Eve said starting to sniffle which sounded like she was crying.

"Eve, what's wrong?" I asked even though I had a feeling that it was about Shawn again.

"Its Corbyn.." She said bursting into full tears.

"What about him?" I asked confused and out of nowhere, I got anxious because she wouldn't be crying about Corbyn if it wasn't serious.

"Micah what do you mean! HE'S BEEN SHOT!" Eve yelled through the phone.

I dropped my phone onto the floor hearing Eve's hello's get cut off as I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door.

10 minutes later...

I rushed to the hospital while almost getting pulled over by the cops but I made it. I can see everyone's cars that I knew here which told me this was extreme. My baby was in there hurting and probably under pressure not knowing what's going on and I wasn't by his side.

I ran inside going straight to the counter. "I need the room for Corbyn ma'am please." I said as I tried to wipe the tears that kept falling down my cheeks.

"Sorry sweetheart no one is able to go into his room yet but just the people he and his mother listed." The nurse said.

"My name is Micah, it should be on there." I said as my foot started to shake that meant I was about to fall into to another anxiety attack but I tried to calm myself so I wouldn't.

"It's not listed sweetie, sorry your going to have to wait." She said.

I gave up because I didn't want to start a fight in here and get arrested as I saw the security staring dead at my view so I walked over to the waiting room as I dropped to my knees laying my head on the seat.

I started to break down into tears as I could feel my body temperature rise up. I started to choke a little bit as I was crying so I tried to slow my body down because it felt like I had to throw up.