XVII

July 31st—————

July 31st
—————

The lights of the paparazzis cameras kept flashing and flashing left and right as me and Easton entered the stadium.

I swished my legs as the camera man kept getting photos of me so I decided to block him with my hand. I didn't like big crowds nor big cameras in my face so this was definitely going to be a challenge.

"You good Dyl?" Easton's best friend Dre asked me as he noticed the nervousness that ran through my face.

"I'm good, always g-good." I stuttered my words as I kept walking slightly pushing my skirt down. Dre just laughed at me and kept walking.

Easton looked back at me and smirked which made me get more red on my cheeks then they already were but I looked away so the attention wouldn't be on me.

We walked down together to Easton's dressing room before he got on stage which was around 9:30 and it was already 8:50 so we only had a few minutes in there.

"The dressing room is right here, if you guys need anything else before we go on call me." The event manager said as she walked away.

"How ya feelin bruva?" Dre asked East when they both sat down beginning to roll up their woods.

"Ready to get this shit over wit." He said.

I took a seat in the corner of the room a little further away from them so I could focus on checking off the stuff we had completed today. We were going to events back to back and was starting to give me a whole headache dealing with all his fan "hoes".

"Why ya sitting over there jit?" Dre asked me when he noticed how far away I was. East looked with him while he pulled from his blunt but quickly put his attention back on his phone.

"Ain't nobody wanna be over there with you that's why." I said.

"My breath stank or sum cus I'm sexy as hell not to sit by." Dre shrugged.

"Your breath and them pair of balls stank." I said rolling my eyes.

"You wanna suck these-

Easton cut Dre off with a slap on the back of his head knocking the blunt out of his mouth. "If y'all wanna room I can go get one." East said as he glared at me.

"First off it ain't even like that cuz." Dre said.

"That's what they say first, then y'all fucking next." He said pulling from his blunt again.

"Shit I mean if shorty want it, she can get it." Dre winked at me and then laughed.

I couldn't believe they was having a whole conversation about me just having sex in general and it felt more weird being in the room with them. But instead of going off I just stayed to myself I would rather fuck myself before I fuck with either of them.