XXXIV

December 27th___________

December 27th
___________

I snatched Eastons phone up quick as he slept beside me. I used his thumb to open it up and slowly put down the brightness and went straight to his messages. Me and him were slowly driving our love out the door well only mine's because I believed he's been using me for sexual purposes of his but he played it off well.

I swipe through each messages he tried to hide them with new ones and fake "boy" names. I've been cheated on plenty of times in which I knew the whole setup and the games they play. This one name stood out to me though.

"Erika" I repeated to myself.

Erika was around us a lot but she did have weird intentions with him. She would always be so hugged up on him and held his hand sometimes I brushed it away because she was pregnant and was a close friend as he told me but she had the baby two months ago and he would leave to go to her plenty of nights.

My heart pounded through my chest felt like as if it was about to rip out of me. I could feel the tears rushing through my eyes but I tried as hard to keep them back.

"He wouldn't cheat on me.." I closed my eyes as a tear came out. "He said he wouldn't." I constantly repeated those words in my head. I opened my back up and pressed on the name.

"I can't believe our baby is here Easton when are you coming home?!" I read her text messages. "His baby?" I thought to myself and everything clicked.

He goes to her house every night to see "his" baby that's why she was acting so close to him. It all made sense now every single little thing. The ring on her finger symbolizes his marriage to her. His babymother was as well apart of it too that's why she kept getting angry when I stepped in the picture.

"Your a sick ass human being East." I whispered to him snatching off the bracelet he gave me.

I took my phone off the nightstand and went straight to Herbo's phone number. I didn't think he would pick up because of the time it was but we weren't typically on good terms as of right now and it was my fault but he was slowly letting me make up for it.

"Why you calling me so late mook." His raspy voice creeped through the phone. I slid on my sweats and a tee and quietly tip toed out the room. It was fuck Easton because I was tired but later on he was going to get his Karma's worth. "Please come pick me up Herb it's urgent." I said.

He hunged up the phone as I crept down on the porch shivering as the wind blew hard of cold air. I put my head in my legs letting all the tears I held in come out.

The pain finally hit me and all the angered rushed through my head telling me to go back in and kill him but I couldn't because of his kids and he was a good father but he wasn't a good person. I knew I was going hate him soon but right now it just hurt. I didn't think he was going do me like Rico did but it's fine I'm just not good for anybody.