XXIX

October 8th_________

October 8th
_________

Judas pushed me back against the wall as our lips crashed against each other's. He moved his hand up my waist while the other unhooked my bra. I squirmed under his touch as my bra fell on the hardwood floor.

The warmth from his hands touching my skin as he gently choked me. The other hand went straight into my shorts rubbing around my clitoris. He swirled his fingers in circles as the wetness surfaced his fingertips. Short soft moans let out of my mouth.

He removed his hands and then licked my juices off of each of his fingers. I threw my shorts across his room revealing my naked gleaming body. Judas's eyes were filled with darkness and lust and I knew he was going to ruin my insides at this very moment.

His shirt dropped on the floor as his beautiful dark skin unveiled. I licked my lips eyeing his body all the way to his pants feening for them to come off. Judas noticed the look I gave and let out a deep chuckle and made his way over to me.

"Like what you see hm?" Judas grabbed my chin lifting it up to where I could see his face.

I nodded and then tugged on his jeans buckle wanting to take them off so bad but he insisted on teasing me. He moved my hands off of him and pushed me onto the bed as he climbed on top of me. He grabbed one boob and placed in his mouth while the other he caressed with his hand.

He whirled his warm tongue around in circles against my nipple and the began to suck on them. The other hand he had on my boob moved right back to my vagina where he rubbed it repeating those same circular motions. After a couple of moans he inserted two fingers inside of me slowly moving them in and out.

"Judas Mmmm." I moaned in his ear.

The teasing went on for minutes that felt like hours and I couldn't even be mad because I was enjoying every bit of it. Judas had set the tone with some old R&B music that played through his speakers to air out my loud moans hitting the walls. He had red lights across the room which made the vibe more sexual.

I felt as I was hitting my peak and I couldn't let him get me to cum before he was even inside me I just wouldn't let that happen. I pushed him off of me as a smirk went across my face while I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off of him revealing his tight Calvin Klein grey boxer briefs. I slowly pulled those down when his big brown wood slanged out and hit my cheek a bit.

I looked up in Judas eyes with straight pleasure as he continued to lick his lips and find a distraction in the room.

I put my lips between his wood and I started slowly letting him in. I liked to start with the tip and make my way down making sure he felt every last bit of my mouth.  I swirled my tongue around his tip lathering it with my spit. Both of my hand were gripped around the middle of his penis as I went back and forth on him.