XXVI

September 29th___________

September 29th
___________

We walked around the mall looking for baby clothes since we found out that Micah was pregnant with our godchild. I was shocked that she was actually the first one out of the group to get knocked up and I definitely do blame Corbyn for that.

"It's going to be a boy I can feel it in my soul that he's cussing you out right now." Eve threw some pacifiers in the cart. I shook my head looking at the baby girl clothes it kinda made me want one but I knew Easton didn't want any so I decided against it. "Uhm..i feel like it's going to be a little mini Micah and she's going to be running around with bloody pads and tampons." I laughed.

"Ya'll stay ruining everything who be running around with bloody tampons." Micah said.

"So are you really ready to have this baby Micah I mean your still 18?" I looked over to her as her smile saddened a bit. I didn't wanna ruin the good mood that was going on but I just genuinely wanted to know. "Why are you not happy for me?" She said. I mushed her shoulder.

"Micah, of course I'm happy as fuck! If not I wouldn't even be here, I'm just making sure that your mentally ready for this it takes a lot to have a child." I said.

Micah pushed the car down a section and started to grab more bottles out of frustration. Eve walked over to rub her back. "Dylan your stressing mama out you just mad because Easton don't want none with you it's ok to say your jealous." Eve said.

I pushed her in a set of baby clothes and a few strangers around us started looking at us. Dylan brushed her shoulders off and mushed my head back. "This is why I be wanting to beat your ass Eve I swear just shut up sometimes." I looked at her with a full attitude.

"Dylan are you really pressed that your man be cheating and fucking different broads?" Eve folded her arms trying to push more of my buttons.

"Maybe you should stop letting Zaion beat your ass every night then you wouldn't have to worry about what my man doing." I rolled my neck at her. Eve paused for a minute while angered rushed through her eyes and then immediately slapped me.

Before I could hit her back Micah walked over to us and pulled us both apart. "Can y'all stop I'm so sick and tired of this y'all act like damn children every damn day!" She yelled. The tears came rushing down her cheeks as she held her belly. I walked over to Micah holding her from behind. "I'm so sorry Mi you know I'm here for you I just wanted to make sure you were ok." I said.

Micah was pretty emotional the last few days and I knew it was just the baby but I hated seeing her sad. Eve had no right to say that in the first place about Me and Easton especially when it was something that I was really personal about.

"Don't even think about talking to me after this Dylan because that was hell of a low blow." Eve eyed me with her dark low eyes. I waved her off and gave her the finger. She was hella wishy washy when she wanted to be. "I don't even care you be acting like I need you in my life Eve because in all reality I don't." I said.