V

June 26th

June 26th

—————

2 weeks later

"I just- why would he do this to me." Dylan fell into tears laying on my chest.

I rubbed her back trying to comfort her but it was hard to do that to someone after they got cheated on.

"Your going to find someone better, Dyl it's ok." I said.

"We were doing so g-good." Dylan kept stuttering through her tears.

I never understood why people cheated when they had the choice to leave especially since they weren't married or nothing.

Eve busted through the room with her taser. "Where he at?!" She said. We both looked at her crazy. "Put the taser down he's not here girl." Chase said.

Eve put the taser on the desk and sat down with us as we were all comforting Dylan. We decided to order pizza and a few drinks since everybody was going to stay for a while we must've just make the most of it.

"How about we go to this party at Zain's tonight." Chase said.

Dylan looked at him with disgust because she was very familiar with his name as in relationship wise.

"No." She said.

"But why not?! I'm tryna you know!" Eve said getting up and moving her butt a little bit.

"Come on Dyl stop being a loser, he was your 8th grade boyfriend." Chase laughed.

"I don't wanna see anybody i have been involved with Chase." She said getting up and grabbing her purse.

Chase got up and put her bag down. "Dylan seriously? you don't even have to talk to him." He said. Dylan grabbed her bag back and left out. "I'll talk to y'all later ok." She said.

"Just leave her be she's still emotional about the situation." I said.

...
I walked outside noticing Corbyn's car was parked outside in front of our house. I went over and stood on my tippy toes at his window.

"Lil mama I came to take you to get sum to eat." He said unlocking the car door and letting me in. "Really?! we friends now?" I asked him. He chuckled at me. "We cool or whatever." He said.

Me and Corbyn exchanged numbers about three weeks ago he said it was for if I needed anything or ride anywhere. Ever since than I would send him stupid shit and we would be on FaceTime for hours. It was weird at first but over a while I kinda got used to him.

"Is your girlfriend ok with this?" I asked him for reassurance.

"When you going stop asking me about that." He said pulling off.

"You right, last time you got mad, where we bout to eat at?" I asked him throwing a big smile on my face. He looked at me. "Act like a whole damn child, finna take you to a spot i usually go to." He said.