II

I had to just play pop smoke because that's my baby so #LONGLIVEWOO♥️🥺

May 17th.
—————

"Young pass the blunt foo." Rico eyed the blunt that I hogged for about a good 5 minutes. "Chill bruh I'm finna pass it." I said taking the blunt out and handing it over to him.

"This wet ass blunt, ion even want this shit no mo." Rico rolled down the window and threw the blunt out.

"You just passed up a good ass blunt bih." I said laughing. He the reason why I didn't even like passing the shit always on sum gay shit.

"Fuck you and that dumb ahh blunt." Rico said back stalling out the window.

"How's my mother been?" I questioned Rico as he scrolled through his phone.

He looked at me dumb like I was actually asking this question. My parents and I never had a cool relationship but it wasn't as bad they just favored my younger siblings more. But that kinda went down drain after what happened last year. Never got a call or anything.

After a long pause, Rico decided to speak up since he was the one who had actually been there the most. "She good never spoke on you though." He said.

I expected that though especially from the no visits and phone calls it felt like she ain't want me here no more. "Like go kill your self Corbyn"

"Shit, that's how she coming, how about Eve?" I asked even though I knew the response to this. Eve was my little ass sister who was never going give me the time of day.

"Fuck ion know, but Dylan told me that's none of my business and you need to ask for ya self." Rico said in the exact voice Dylan told him.

"Shit, that's cool too cause, to be honest ion really give a fuck anyway." I lied because I did give a fuck in all reality. We were close since kids so it my hurt heart like shit to see us fall apart. But ain't nobody even care about my feelings so I wasn't even going bother with them.

Rico's phone ringed and it was incoming FaceTime call from his girlfriend Dylan.

"Daddy come pick me up please." Dylan said through the phone.

"Aight and tell that nigga Chase he ain't sitting in my coupe." Rico laughed and hung up the phone.

"Don't be claiming my car like it's yours nigga." I said lifting my hand of the steering wheel and switched it to my knee.

"Alright bitch if I ride in the passenger seat every day it's OUR car." Rico shrugged.

...

"Daddy Daddy Daddy!" Dylan and Eve sang in the backseat to annoy us.

"Y'all got 5 seconds to leave me the fuck alone or I'm breaking your shit in." Rico said as he turned to slap her hand off of him.

"Boy shut up you won't be breaking nothing except this bac-