XVIII

August 1st_______

August 1st
_______

"So who the fuck is Shawn?" Zaion asked as he came into my room plopping down on to the bed.

I knew this conversation was going to come sooner or later but I definitely didn't think it was going to be right now.

"Sha- Shawn who is Shawn?" I said lying and putting my focus on my computer so it didn't make it more awkward then it was.

"Eve don't play me with yo," Zaion said taking the computer away from me.

"I'm not playing with you Zay." I got up out of the bed walking into my bathroom to avoid this conversation. Zaion didn't budge and followed behind me. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, who the fuck is this?!" Zaion said grabbing my chin.

I pushed him back from me when he started to get quite aggressive. "If you calm down I would tell you."
I said walking away from him.

Zaion was dark skin but his anger still was able to show through emotions and it was scary seeing him in rage. He wasn't physical with it but when he yelled it showered through the roofs.

"What you mean calm down, I'm calm the fuck!" Zaion stormed out the bathroom standing in front of me while I sat on the bed.

"No your not, stop yelling and listen to me." I said guiding him to come sit down.

Zaion listened and sat down but his chest kept heaving up and down he was in a definite rage. I never knew the root to his anger but I known it must've hurt him really bad.

I took the back palms of my hand and caressed his temples to calm him. "He's my ex Zay." I told him. He looked at me as his eyes watered. I didn't know what was going through his mind but I could tell he was thinking about the wrong things. "You cheated already?" He said.

"No Zay I saw him at our date and he was with a close person I didn't like." I said to him.

"Why you ain't just tell me that in the beginning Evia?" He questioned.

"I didn't think you would care especially if it's about someone I used to talk too." I said.

"You can't just assume that I wouldn't if you don't communicate." He said. You could finally see him reaching his normal state of mind.

"I was scared that you would've got really mad and I mean you know how you get Zay." I said trying to not look directly in his eyes. I hated direct contact with a person it felt weird to me.

"Baby, I'm trying man.." Zay scooted over to me as I rested my head on his shoulder and we looked at each other figures in the mirror in front of us. "I know and I'm proud of you, I just don't want people to think you're an aggressive person." I said grabbing his hand into mine.

He turned my head against his and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "Thank you for staying with me, knowing I got an-anger problems." He said. I held his hand tighter caressing it with my thumbs. After arguments we would always have a sentimental moment with each other, he never called me out of my name once or said hurtful things. His temper was just high from previous things in his past and were working on it.