X

"Corbyn"

"Corbyn"

July 15th
—————

"Ok so far the baby seems to be active." The doctor said moving the ultrasound probe around her stomach.

"When do we get to know the gender?" Karma spoke up looking at me. I just sat in the corner seat not so uninterested.

I wanted kids someday but I definitely didn't want to experience it this early especially not with a person I wasn't in love with. Karma been messing around with some other dude while with me but I ain't confront her on it because of the baby.

"You can know by your next appointment so in about 2 weeks." The doctor took the probe off cleaning her belly.

Karma was actually pregnant surprisingly and she was about 4-5 months along now and she has been stressing me about it through the whole thing.

"Uhm when can I get the dna test?" I spoke up. I paid for it about a couple of days ago and it's been the only thing on my mind lately.

If this kid was really mine I would be willing to step up and be a father of course but I will not deal with Karma after this at all. Matter of fact if she tried it with my "alleged kid" I'll get full custody.

Karma looked at me with a attitude now sitting up smoothing the lotion on her stomach that the doctor gave her.

"It takes about 2-3 days for processing time and then you'll be able to pick it up." The doctor gave off a fake smile and picked up the documents leaving out.

"Really Corbyn." She said getting up from the examination bed.

"Yeah really Karma, I'm not tryna be on no bullshit with you." I said grabbing my keys and holding the door for her us to leave.

"The baby is yours Corbyn, Trust and believe." Karma said waddling out. She was getting pretty big for 4 months I know women are usually still small until like 6 months or something but she was huge had me nervous even more.

I shrugged as we left the hospital and then we both parted ways into our cars. Until the results came I went to all of her appointments and got whatever she needed. This shit had me so stressed.

...

Micah laid all on me with her legs spread wide out. She seemed exhausted today but we been like this every night almost.

Her birthday was in two days and she was turning 18 but I knew she probably didn't wanna do nothing. I was still going to plan something for her though because 18 was one of them ages that you had to go all out for.

My phone rang in the midst of my thoughts and I looked over to see it who it was and it was Iman from the park. I forgot that I even gave her my number, to be honest.

I waited for the phone call for a bit because Micah was still beside me and that was hella arrogant for me to answer it with her on me so I gently moved her off and got up to go in the bathroom.