"Get up"

"W-What? Jimin! She pushed me--"

"So? Fuck off!" Jimin spat and the girl stood up before running away. Seulgi also left, leaving the two of us.

"C-Chim..who was that? Why did she tell me that she's your girlfriend? It's not true right?--"

"She is" my tears fell after hearing his answer. His eyes was bloodshot red but his look said so otherwise. His eyes are emotionless as he give me a deadpanned look

"B-But...I thought I'm your--"

"Have you forgot? I'm not the type of person who takes relationships seriously" he cut off, my tears never stopped but I still tried to speak, fighting off the urge to sob.

"Then am I...am I just one of your girls?" It took me a lot of courage to ask him that. My knees are weak and I couldn't even utter a single word after that.

He stayed silent before heaving a deep sigh

"Yes..." I reached for his hands before facing him.

"C-Can't you stay?... Just..just for 2 days...please" I pleaded as I stare at him.

I look stupid. Yes

I might look desperate. Yes

I'm hurting. Yes

But I need him...

He stayed silent so I decided to speak.

"I-Is it that hard to ask?...J-Just for 2 days...chim"

"I can't" he said that with a monotone voice, his eyes screams nothing but coldness.

He's not the Jimin I know...

"W-Why?"

"Because I'm done with you! And I have nothing to do with you Roseanne!" He spat, obviously running out of patience.

"I-I'll have to accept that then..." I said before running away from him.

He was the first guy I trusted the most...

He was the first guy I can be with, without pretending.

He thought me not to think so lowly of myself...

Yet he was the one who gave me a reason to do so...

He was my first love,

But he broke me...

---
JISOO'S POV

I ran upstairs and opened Rosé's room. The room was dark and all I can hear was her faint sobs.

I sat beside her as I patted her back.

"Chaeyoung-ah..tell me everything.." I concealed and it took her a few minutes before sitting up straight. I looked at the door and I can see Jennie and Lisa peeking.

I gave them a warning look to stay quiet and so they did.

"Eonnie...Is it so hard to love me?" I gave her a confused look. Her eyes are puffy and her hair was messy.

"N-No... who told you that?"

She shook her head before sobbing more.

"Chaeyoung-ah..tell me your problem."

---

I hugged her after hearing what she's been through since last night. She was the crybaby among us four and I at times like this, I couldn't do anything but to just give her a hug.

Jennie and Lisa came in before giving joing the hug. Rosé sobbed more making Lisa cry as well.

"You're mother will be alright eonnie.." Lisa concealed as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Rosie..We're here for you... fuck Jimin! Fuck them all! You have us...and we will stick together no matter what" I smiled after hearing Jennie's words.

We stayed like that for a while.

Jimin...I'll fucking kill you

---
JIMIN'S POV

"It's done..."

"Great job!" I gritted my teeth after hearing his voice

I'm going to kill you once I find you...

"I did it, so leave her alone! You bastard!" I spat and I heard his laugh on the other line.

The call ended and that's when tears started falling off my eyes.

Im sorry Roseanne...

I have to do it...

I'll explain everything,

When the right time comes

----

I REALLY TRIED UPDATING FOR TODAY! CUZ HELL WEEK ALREADY ARRIVED! I really want to write how strong their friendship are in this story so...

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY GUYS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY

BORAHAE