Chapter 27

"What happened?"
"...Take a look at this paper"
"?"
"Why are you surprised?"
"I... I thought my mother paid them."
"Well, it'd be better if you stopped thinking. Anyways are you ready?"
"...Yes"
"Good. Let's go"
"Okay"

...

"We're home"
"Oh my goodness, Monica are you okay??"
"Yes, mom I'm alright"
"Why did you get out of the hospital?"
"Dad, I don't need to stay longer than that. I just collapsed that's all."
"But you were really in a bad state. Just what happened exactly?"
"That..." *glance*
*glare*
"Charbel*, we should let Monica rest. She'll tell us everything when she's ready."
"Oh, okay"
"Now then, we'll take you to your room- oh, hello everyone"
"Hello madame"
"How are you?"
"We're fine"
"Thank you for taking care of Monica"
"It was nothing"
"Please enter, I'll cook you something. You must be hungry"
"Oh no thank y-"
"Mom I want to stay a little bit longer with Yamel and the others."
"But you have to rest"
"Mom, please"
"...As you wish but if you ever feel tired just go and sleep okay?"
"Okay"
"Well then, we'll leave you together"
"Thank you"
*leave*
"Monica are you sure you don't want to sleep?"
"Yes. I am fine, really"
"Okay. Anyways, Black Akari can you tell us what the hell happened there?"
"...You don't need to know"
"But we want to-"
"I said you don't need to!"
"...Sorry"
"Black Akari, they might not need, but I do. I am the one who was the most affected."
*smirk* "Do you really think that you were the most affected one?"
"Yes, of course"
"...I can't believe you're this selfish"
"What?"
"Stop talking to her like that!! She's your sister-"
"Lila, if you don't want to lose your tail, shut up"
*startled*
"Don't you see that the one who was the most affected was Eluma?"
"What?"
"Blackie?"
"He's the one and only victim here"
"But he isn't hurt-"
"Are you stupid?! Do you really think that he has to be injured to be the victim?! You really don't understand anything my poor girl. Anyways, it's no use talking with someone like you. I'm leaving"
"To where?"
"It's none of your business. And I'll give you an advice. If you don't want me to cut your leg, don't follow me. Got it?"
*flinch*
"Got it??"
"...Y, yes:
"Good. Eluma, you coming or not?"
"Of course, I am"

...

"Blackie, where are we going?"
"Take a walk"
"Huh? Why so suddenly?"
"You owe me an explanation you remember?"
"...Yes."
"So, tell me everything. Who are you? Where are you from? Who are your parents? How do you know Hexy? Everything. I don't want secrets between us."
"My name is Eluma Takami, 14 years old. I am the prince of a land called Mystikai. It is a land where all kind of creatures live like yokais and peoples with superhuman powers. I lost my parents when I was 5 years old, and I have no siblings, so I was raised to become the next king. 10 years ago, exactly 1 year before I my coronation, Hexy found me and promised that he will give me my freedom if I come with him. I didn't understand why he would ask me to come, but I was desperate to leave this kingdom so I accepted, and went without a word. When he told me your story and what will happen to you, and that I am the exact copy of Black Akari, I was very surprised. He knew how powerful I was, that is why he asked me to stay by your side forever and protect you when the time comes. I was on my guards at the beginning, but when one of my cousins sent me a message and told me to come back, I accepted, but I wanted to see you with my own eyes for at least once. That's when he sent me for the first time to your world. When I saw you with your friends, I knew something was off. After I came back and saw how you'll look like in the future, and how much I will look like you, at this very moment I decided to stay by your side forever. 4 years later, Hexy called me, saying that the time has come. And so I met you, and you know the rest of the story."
"..."
"You look surprised"
"...I didn't imagine that you'd be a prince. But why did you hid it from me? You could've told me"
"...If I told you, you would've abandoned me"
"What?"
"You hate royalty, and you don't want to be involved in anything related with it, so if I told you, were you gonna accept me?"
"..."
*smile* "See, I told you-"
"Yes"
"?"
"I would've accepted you"
"...Really?"
"Yes. So next time, don't keep such a secret in your heart, you can tell me anything"
"...Thank you so much"
"For what?"
"For being in my life, and for accepting me despite my status"
"...It's nothing"
"Eummm, since we're together, do you want to come to my house?"
"?!"
"Don't get me wrong, but if you don't want to go back home, you can come to my house."
"...Okay"
"Great!"

I don't know why he's inviting me, but I don't want to go back, and I know he won't harm me, so let's just go.

*A/N: Charbel is Black Akari and Monica's father