Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )

Omg, a chapter?! Its a bloody miracle I tell you. No actually I posted because I'm in a super happy mood this week because someone made a cover for me like,  I'm crying. 

So, this chapter is dedicated to miilx_

Thank you for making me a cover! :) 

(I put it up there, if it's not, it's supposed to be.)

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

I'm happy, what a surprise POV

Shigaraki stared at the ceiling, focusing on the weird stain above his head. His hands. Were cuffed to the table, which definitely had quirk cancelling technology because the table was still standing. He was so incredibly bored and the silence around him did not help at all. Over the months, he had grown used to silence because the people who usually made noise was where he was now ; sitting in an interrogation room with police probably watching him like a hawk, like he was going to pull an uno reverse and switch their positions and escape. Well, maybe a few months ago he would have but he was a changed teen now, he doesn't do that anymore... Well, he did just break into the sports festival and almost killed a bunch of teens a year ago but like could you blame him?

The blue haired male jerked forward when the door practically slammed open. He scowled, when he saw it was the cop with the lie detector quirk, he was so annoying. His ruby eyes narrowed as the detective pulled a chair out opposite him and placed a file on top of the metal table (was that a blood stain?).

The two stared at each other in silence before the man cleared his throat and slowly opened the file. He flicked through the papers in the file, the rustling of the paper being the only sound in the room. Eventually, he stopped and pulled out a single sheet of paper, with a dated picture of him sitting on the top right. The innocent, smiling child had the same blue hair and red eyes as the tainted, angsty villain that now sat in a police investigation room. The detective raked his eyes over the sheet, the picture now out of the villain's sight. Shigaraki could feel eyes on him, probably coming from the multitudes of people who are standing behind the one-way glass, or that's what he's guessing.

The detective finally, finally looked up towards him, finished skimming the information before sitting up from his slouch. "Alright, I am going to be reading out the information we got on you and what I need you to do is say if it is correct or wrong."

The teen nodded, he honestly just wanted to be alone and curl into a ball. His inner introvert was burrowing towards the surface, screaming at him to play some video games and be alone. He sighed and mentally told the little shit to shut up. Naomasa nodded, a small smile on his face ('Thank god, he's not like the others.').

"Name – Tenko Shimura

Alias – Tomura Shigaraki

Age – 17

Quirk – Decay, anything touched with all five fingers instantly decay at an extremely high speed.

Date of disappearance – 12 years ago."

Shigaraki took a sharp inhale, he stiffened as the detective read. When the other finished, the teen couldn't help but blurt out the question that had been on his mind ever since the detective began.

"How did you know my real name?" Shigaraki looked (read: glared) at the detective, his blood red eyes boring holes into the detective. Though, the man didn't seem affected and calmly put the sheet of paper back into the file. He nodded his head and looked up to face Shigaraki. He laced his fingers together and placed his arms in front of him, his elbows resting on the metal table. His hands slightly covered his face, but it didn't seem to affect the way Shigaraki glared at him. The detective sighed and answered the question.

"We got some of your DNA and contacted a person with a heritage quirk. Using your DNA, we found out who you are and who your family members were." He calmly stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "We did the same thing for the other 3 villains, to make sure we knew who exactly they were."

Shigaraki groaned, of course they had someone with a quirk like that. It's possible, he knows that, but what are the chances that they work for the police. Whatever then.

"Then yeah, the information is correct."

Naomasa smiled and thumbed through the file before pulling one out and placing it onto the table. There, sitting in front of him was his criminal record and like damn, Shigaraki was impressed with himself. The entire sheet was filled, crimes ranging from murder to shoplifting were listed and he was pretty sure it continued on the other side too. Well, he mostly did them on Master's orders but he still did them.

"Nezu has already requested that you are added to the Villain Rehabilitation Program at UA but for 1) your criminal record is way longer than the others' and for 2) you are the poster boy for the League Of Villains." Shigaraki hummed, that made sense. They probably aren't going to add him to the program then. He looked down to his pants, staring at the almost invisible threads.

"However," Shigaraki looked up, his gaze averting from where they were to the man in front of him. "You are a minor, meaning there is some leniency to your case."

"Wait, what are you- "Before he could finish his question, the door swung open with a loud bang and standing there in the doorway was the principal himself. His mouth was wide in his signature smile, his suit as crisp and pristine as it always is. The animal walked towards them, standing right beside the teen. Shigaraki had to bend his neck down to actually see the white poof of fur.

"Welcome Tomura Shigaraki, to UA Highschool!"

To say Shigaraki was shocked, was an understatement.

All for One glared at the man in front of him. How could this happen! He sneered and slammed his fist down, the glass cylinders that surrounded him exploding instantly. Kurogiri winced slightly, as shatter pieces of glass scraped his physical body. All for One turned his attention back to the mist, his anger flaring the longer he looked. How did his army of villains get reduced to this? First it was the three brats and sure, he could afford to lose them but then he lost his most valuable pawn. He knew this was planned, and he knew who exactly planned it. Oh well, he was going to show those teens why they shouldn't cross him; starting with the man kneeling in front of him.

●●●●●●●●●

Here's to me writing this chapter in an hour. Also, I took a nap the whole day and thought I was being productive. That people is what you call a messed up mentality. 

I wanted to change my username but then I realised I sign all my chapters with you know what so I gave up on that. 

I stumbled upon so many spoilers when writing this like, I just wanted to know Shigaraki's quirk. (sobs)

Hope you enjoyed!

【DaydreamInProgress】