The League - ( 17 )

Double update to make up for last week and thanks for 1k votes!

This is on the main storyline and not a daily life chapter.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

"It seems that our three strongest assets have betrayed us," Shigaraki trembled at the tone his Master had used. If he was not already kneeling on the ground, he would have fallen down long ago.

"Retrieve them." Cold. Authoritive. Clear cut. Shigaraki quickly nodded before standing back up. He risked a glance at his master's face, hidden behind the mask. He regretted his decision instantly, returning his gaze back to the ground as he turned towards his exit. He loved his Master, he really did, but staying in a room with him was like being buried alive. Every second the hoped of escape narrows. He reached to turn the door handle, being extra careful to lift his pinky, but before he could open the door, his Master called out. "I don't want them alive," A shiver ran through Shigaraki's spine, "Bring them to me dead."

  Shigaraki nodded once more before opening the door and stepping out of the room. He shut the door, careful to not slam it in his haste, as he let out a breath he forgot he held. His body went on autopilot as it carried him slowly but surely towards his room. When he entered his room, he instantly crumpled onto his bed. He felt conflicted.

'They're your friends Tomura, your friends! You can't kill them!' He squeezed his eyes shut. 'But he's your Master! He saved you! Listen to what he says, kill them!'

  He let out a frustrated chuckle and flipped himself onto his back. He rested one arm on his chest while the other hid his face. 'What should I do?'

>Somewhere else...<

  A young girl, not even seven, was seen running down alleyways. She made abrupt and uneeded turns as she ran from her captor. Escape. It was the only thing on her mind as she made it out of the alley. The moon shone in the darkened sky, illuminating the streets. Bandages ran up her arms, though she was still covered in blood. Her white hair stained and her vibrant red eyes dulled by the anount of red on her. She could hear them catching up. She needed to hurry. She twisted to the left, ignoring the scenery she usually gawk at when out, and dismissed the pain she was in. She just needed to run. To Escape.

  She was fast for a six year old, really fast, but she could never hope to out run a grown man. So, she hoped, she prayed for a place she could hide. Anywhere! He eyes searched as she ran, she could feel her captor closing in. She had to be quicker. But she was loosing her energy quick. There had to be a place somewhere. She ran faster and her eyes searched quicker. She couldn't go back. She wouldn't. It hurt whenever he disassembled her. He thought it didn't. It did. So, despite the black spots appearing in her vision, she ran.

  She slammed into a leg and stumbled backwards, not quite falling onto the ground.

"What are you doing out this late?" She looked up and saw a costumed man. His blonde hair stood up and his bead like eyes were filled with what she thought was kindness. On his chest, the number '1,000,000' was written and his red cape fluttered in the slight breeze. He reached towards her but she shouted. 'What if he was like the others. I won't- no I can't trust them!' She pushed him away. She needed to run. Her captor was closing in! Her breathing quickened as she began to panic. She needed to find her big brother. He has to be here. He said he'd be here. Her strength left her as all her previous actions caught up to her. "Hey are yo-" She couldn't hear any more as she had passed out. She laid limp in the blonde's arms. What could he do?

  She woke up to the sight of a medical room. She immediately thought the worse. Was she caught? Was she punished? She sat up, wincing slightly as she looked around the room. Where was she? It didn't look like the room she usually woke up in and with the lack of new wounds on her body, she doubted she was still in Overhaul's base. She allowed a glimmer of hope to surface before remembering the blonde from yesterday. Was she at his base now? Were they about to experiment on her again? Thoughts like these swam through her head before the door to her room was slammed open. Lo and behold, the same blonde from her thoughts had entered the room, behind him an ebony haired boy followed close behind. Her body trembled, where was she?

>Couple Years Back...<

"I̸͍͖̖̫̥͕͇̙̓̓́̍̐́̐͑̚͠z̵̢̢̛͖̠̑̈́̃́̀̓̓͒̓u̸̪̫̰̝͈͚͋̕͜-̴̢̙͓̯̔̾̐̀̾̉͂̈́̑̚n̶̨̩̣̫̗̺͚͐͌͐i̸̡̼̪͔͍̒̒͌̍̈͗̾̚̕í̵̧̡̱͎͇̰̮̔͝! Look at what I made at school!"

"That looks amazing Eri! Di you show your mum yet?"

  She shook her head. Her ivory locks swaying left to rights as she smiled at the ğ̸̯͔̱̭̫̱̊͊͜͜ȑ̷͙̦͇̯̖͔̦̼͜ͅe̷̯͉̘̥̙̹̔̌̓̀ė̶͖ͅn̵͔̍͋̓͒̀͐̓̅͜͠ haired teen. "Nuh-uh! I wanted to show you first I̸͍͖̖̫̥͕͇̙̓̓́̍̐́̐͑̚͠z̵̢̢̛͖̠̑̈́̃́̀̓̓͒̓u̸̪̫̰̝͈͚͋̕͜-̴̢̙͓̯̔̾̐̀̾̉͂̈́̑̚n̶̨̩̣̫̗̺͚͐͌͐i̸̡̼̪͔͍̒̒͌̍̈͗̾̚̕í̵̧̡̱͎͇̰̮̔͝-nii!"

"Is that right?" She smiled at the teen. Before vigorously shaking her head to signify her yes.  The ğ̸̯͔̱̭̫̱̊͊͜͜ȑ̷͙̦͇̯̖͔̦̼͜ͅe̷̯͉̘̥̙̹̔̌̓̀ė̶͖ͅn̵͔̍͋̓͒̀͐̓̅͜͠ haired teen scooped the young girl up into his arms. He had been asked to take care of the young girl as her mother was busy working. "Hey Eri..."

  Her smile didn't falter despite the serious tone her brother figure had used. She wasn't old enough to understand yet, her being only f̵̫̩̻͕̺͎͈̗́̾͘ő̵͓͕̪̱̗̥̬̪͖ü̶̧͓͙̙̮̣̱̱͂͗̌͆̋̓̏̇͘ȓ̵̢̳̮̖̰̾̇̉̃̕͠ͅͅ  years old and all. "Can you do me a favour?" A gentle smile decorated his face as he asked the young girl. She shook her head, anything for her I̸͍͖̖̫̥͕͇̙̓̓́̍̐́̐͑̚͠z̵̢̢̛͖̠̑̈́̃́̀̓̓͒̓u̸̪̫̰̝͈͚͋̕͜-̴̢̙͓̯̔̾̐̀̾̉͂̈́̑̚n̶̨̩̣̫̗̺͚͐͌͐i̸̡̼̪͔͍̒̒͌̍̈͗̾̚̕í̵̧̡̱͎͇̰̮̔͝!

"If I'm not here to protect you..." she tilted her head to the side, slightly confused by the elder boy, "Look for help in Y̴̥͕̌u̸̢̳̘͙̯͕̯͎͐̂̈́̈́̿͜e̵͙͔͉̅̈̿͑̚͘i̸̡̜̖̠̬͖̍̍̎̊̀̅͠i̷̖̫̽͐̇̓̈̀́̐̐͂ and hey," he awkwardly smiled at the confused girl, "if you're lucky," he booped her on the nose, getting a little giggle from her. "I'll be there." He ended it with a closed eye smile, and Eri mirrored it.

B̴̟̞̉͜ư̸̛̰͕̺͚̳̝̰̹̳̾̍̒͗̌̈̆t̶̗̘̟͚͓̠̪̗̣̠̿͌̍̋͒͐͘ ̶̢̢̨̨͔̗̠̬͕̻̾̿̈́̉̾̀͠͠t̵̛͉̣̳̅͋́̎̾͑͝h̷̨̛̰a̴̧̹̼̯͖͖̲̰̘͋͆͝t̵̡̧͈̻̳̖̝͔̊͒͌͗ ̸̢͍̈́́̓́͐̀͘w̸̜̱͓̳͛̎̈́̾̈́͆̚̕ą̸̝̮̺̮̝͉̒̏s̷̨̠͖͍͔͔̼̠̪̖̉͑̅̇͐̄́́ ̵̛̻̖̝̼̩̩̼̓̍͛̉͑ā̷̭̓̈́̍̅̄̈̈́̕ ̶̧͐͋̇̊̈͗̇l̵̡̛͔̲̺o̶̦̩̅̐̿n̸̯̪͖͓̭̫̫͕̻̒̾ͅg̶̨̝̗͕̩̥̖̎́́͂͛͑̓̄̈́͒ ̷̥̃̓̓t̷̡̡͚̝͚̼̽̄͘̕̚͝i̴̢̘̭̪̽͂ͅm̶̛̯͉̥̮̈́͊ë̶͉̥̝̿̏͆̂̉͜͝͝ ̴̙̗̬͓̤̫͓̽̃̍̑ͅă̵̛͖̻̻͕̣͈̋̃̀͜g̴̡̖̳̗͐̀̐͐͛͗̓͝ȏ̴̬͔̭.̶̧̝̩͍͔̭̐̐̿͊̈̅͝͝͝.̸̼͇͇͕̝̻̀.̸̡̦̗̼̞̝̣͖̽͆̒

●●●●●●●●●
I'm sorry if you have trouble reading the end part. It was on purpose.

This chapter is a little short for my liking but eh.

I still want to do a few daily life chapters before continuting the story line but I wrote this to remind myself that I actually had a story line.

I have exams for the next two weeks so I'm not sure if I have the time to update so that's another reason for the double update.

【DaydreamInProgress】