Sports Festival - ( 33 )

Me: I'm gonna write a chapter! Nothing will stop me! My motivation is going strong! LET'S DO THIS!

Me five seconds later: What story am I writing again? Tf is happening? Who tf is this?

So, that's how writing this chapter went... enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

AHHHHHHH POV

"THIS IS THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Present Mic's voice boomed through the speaker, announcing the start of the festival to the hundreds of people in the stands and the millions of other watching it live online. Inside the booth, the pro hero was in his feet, leaning on a arm which lay on the table in front of him and the other holding the microphone up to his mouth.

"THE HUGE BATTLE WHERE FLEDGLING HEROES SHARPEN THEIR SWORDS ONCE A YEAR!" The crowd's cheers grew louder as the blonde hero continued the opening announcement, as he did every year. "ARE YOU GUYS READY!"

Izuku winced when he heard the crowd's screams. Damn were they loud. The entirety of class 2-A was lined up, waiting for their class to be called out. Considering that they were the A class, they would be the first ones out and they wouldn't have to wait that long. Izuku glanced towards the two other villains in the class ; Dabi was yawning, one hand scratching the back of his head as the younger Todoroki scolded him about getting more sleep and Toga was chatting with Mina and Uraraka, a grin on all three of their faces. Izuku tuned back in to the conversation Kirishima and Kaminari was having next to him. Trying to remember what they were talking about, Izuku glanced up slightly to Kacchan's face, only to be met by a slightly irritated face. He giggled quietly but the blonde still heard him and stared at him confused. Izuku just shook his head, which just made the blonde more pissed. Before anything else could happen, Present Mic's loud voice began announcing the classes, starting the with ever famous 2-A class.

"THEY'VE BEEN RELATIVELY TAME THIS YEAR BUT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR, THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT! IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY CLASS 2-A!" The crowd cheered as the class or heroes (and villains) walked out. Izuku sighed at the irony of it all. This time last year, he and the rest of the villains were watching the event to study the student's quirks so they could "kill" them. Now though, he was the one getting gawked at and studied by thousands of people.

The greenette pouted when Bakugo pulled him forward, into the sun. He hissed slightly and used his hand to blocked out the sun. Katsuki chuckled, because the blonde would rather die than giggle, and continued lugging the villain forward. Izu snorted at the thought of Bakugo giggling, earning him weird looks from a few of his "classmates".

The class stood in rows as they waited for the rest of the classes to be called out. Once by one, the second year classes emerged into the stadium. Class 2-B send wary glances towards the A class's direction when they noticed the villains standing alongside them. Monoma unconsciously inched away from the class, the last time they met still fresh in his memories. Dabi, the little shit, noticed of course and send a smirk towards the blonde, who in return glared slightly, before looking back at the crowed that encircled them.

As the last of the classes lined up at the centre of the stadium, Present Mic shouted a final few things into the microphone. "IF YOU'VE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION, YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED A FEW STUDENTS WHO WEREN'T HERE LAST YEAR IN 2-A! LET US AT UA INTRODUCE THE MEMBERS OF OUR NEW REHABILITATION PROGRAM!" The crowd was silent for a moment before the cheers erupted in waves. Honestly, Izuku was shocked at their reactions. Weren't they supposed to be booing and questioning why villains were attending a hero school? Well, they were but the author is really burnt out and can't be bothered to write even a bit of angst right now.

"SHES CAPTURED THE HEART OF 2-A AND THE TEACHERS! JOINING ME IN THE ANNOUNCER'S BOX THIS YEAR IS THE ONE AND ONLY ERI-CHAN!" Class 2-A cheered at the announcement but some of them couldn't help but think about how they practically told the world that Eri was there. Wasn't there like a yakuza group that was looking for her? Yeah, well we'll be ignoring that fact for now. "SAY HI ERI-CHAN!"

"...Hi!" A shy greeting made its way throughout the stadium. Izuku raised an eyebrow when he saw a few people clenching their hearts from it. He means, yeah she's cute and all but aren't they exaggerating just slightly. He's pretty sure they haven't even seen her face and that made it even more unsettling.

With a sigh, Izuku looked back at the stage where Midnight stood proudly in her skin tight body suit, whip in hand. Her whip lashed out, slamming loudly on the stage, shushing the crowd. He remembered that before, he was watching the event in a café with Toga and Dabi, the trio not yet involved with the League of Villains. She began her speech before calling up the second year representative, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Again?" Whispers erupted from the crowd because the same teen was the student representative two years in a row. Well, he was Katsuki Bakugo and he'd be damned if he scored any lower than 1st place.

(a/n – lowkey sounds like my Asian, grade obsessed parents. *Gasp* Bakugo is my mum.)

The blonde stomped his way onto the stage, his signature scowl on full display on his face. The student and crowd alike waited with a baited breath for what he had to say. After what happened last year, no one could trust that he'd say something even remotely nice. They were proven right soon after.

"If any of you extras decide to hold back, especially you half 'n half, I'll kill you. None of you will stand a chance anyway but at least give me a good fight." Izuku face palmed when the blonde's small speech came to an end. The rest of the class was in a similar state : all of them done with Katsuki Bakugo's bullshit. They could practically feel the anger radiating from the rest of the year.

Katsuki made his way down from the stage, a smirk now donning his face. Midnight, snapping out of her small shock, turned back to the crowd and the announced the first event. The previously blank screen behind her lit up and the familiar sound started as the event was chosen. The spinning slowed down and Midnight smiled at the chosen event.

"NAWATOBI!"

●●●●●●●●●

I think I'll change my update schedule from weekly to once a fortnight (2 weeks). I had exams this week and I was literally not gonna write a chapter. 

See you in two weeks! (or next week, depends if I'm motivated)

【DaydreamInProgress】