Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )

I've always wanted to do a chapter about what would've happened if Izuku had stayed instead of running. So, this chapter is more for me then you.

While writing this, I realize I suck at sad, angsty scenes.

Can you tell who's gonna come up?

●●●●●●●●●

An Alternate Ending to A Big 'Ol Flashback. Not Canon to the actual story.

3rd POV

Bakugo Katsuki had never felt more useless in his life. Sitting on the floor he held a sobbing Izuku in his arms, beside him sat the bleeding body of Inko Midoriya. He couldn't move, his body frozen and there were too many thoughts going round in his head for him to process anything. Tears slipped down his face at the pressing realization that his other mother figure now lay dead infront of him in a puddle of her own blood. His grip on Izuku tightened and the little greenette noticed. Looking up, Izuku's eyes widened at the sight. The normally scowling face of the blonde was now cover in tears, his mouth pressed shut in attempts to stiffle his sobs. At that, Izuku hugged Katsuki in attempts to comfort him, despite the fact it was his own mother that died.

"Izu-" Midoriya looked up at the mention of his name, " I-I'm so sorry. I'm so f*cking sorry for everything."

With a small smile, Izuku hugged the other male tighter and nuzzled his head into the crook of the blonde's neck.

<Time Skip>

A couple of years had passed since that faithful day, clues and leads about the muderer came and went and eventually, the police had to give up. After getting caught using it, Izuku was forced to reveal his real quirk to his friend. There were multiple changes to Izuku's life, one being that he had his best friend back. Another being that he now lived in an apartment alone and that Katsuki was now protecting him from his bullies. He now had a peaceful school life and ho-

"SH*ITTY EXTRAS! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF IZUKU!" scratch that. Life will never be peaceful when Bakugo Katsuki is around.

The bullies that had cornered Izuku quickly released him and ran from the blonde. Katsuki stomped towards the greenette, an annoyed huff as he looked the other over. After confirming that there were no injuries on his friend, Katsuki grabbed his wrist and began pulling the other towards the apartment. The protests coming out of Izuku were left ignored as the teen continued to pull Midoriya. When they entered Izuku's house, Katsuki quickly pushed the smaller boy down on the couch and intimidatingly stared down at the other. "K-kacchan, how did t-the exam go?"

Did I forget to mention that the UA entance exams were today?

"The written test was a piece of cake and the practical one was too easy for me," Kacchan replied coldly, "I still don't understand why you didn't apply for UA. You have a quirk AND good grades, you could easily get in."