Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )

Unlike most of my chapters, I like this one. Yes, no self-deprecation here, I LIKE HOW I WROTE THE CHAPTER. 

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

"Honestly, out of everyone in my stupid class, Bakugo was the last person I expected to go snooping."

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

Bakugo was frustrated. A day had passed since Aizawa made the announcement about the transfers and so far, he's learnt nothing new about these mysterious students. At the beginning, a lot of the other 'extras' had tried to obtain new information about the students through other teachers ; they tried bribing them with sweets, relentless begging and just flat out annoying them until they snapped and told them but alas, it amounted to nothing. This resulting in class 2-A giving up one by one, the first one being of course Kyoka Jiro, who was the only one to see the idiocy in the plans they had set up. In fact, she had given up right after Kaminari managed to get extra English homework because of his attempt with Present Mic.

Anyways, back to our Pomeranian. Him being him, had thought up several ways he could have gotten more information about them. However, they were all either ridiculously stupid or super hard to pull off (or illegal). I'm going to list down a few down just for fun : breaking into Nezu's office and hacking into his computer, attacking a teacher and interrogating the crap out of him and scouring the UA campus for anything out of the ordinary. Bakugo suddenly jerked his head upwards. The people around him were either weirded out or knew him well enough to be worried. A small smirk crept it's way onto his face and that's when the hero course students knew that he was up to no good.

'Aizawa said that they were supposed to come yesterday. That means they probably already moved somewhere on site, considering that we all have to live in dorms. That either means that they've moved into 2-A's dorms or a dorm completely separate from us. We can rule out the 1st one because we would've seen them by now so that only means option two. Those extras cant hide from me forever!'

Yes, that intelligent theory was thought up by the one and only Bakugo Katsuki. Who would have thought that the person that would figure out where the villains were was the resident hot head. Well, he wasn't the top student for nothing.

So, here he was, several hours of exploring later and he stood proudly in front of a building he has never seen on campus before. He was 97% sure this is where the new transfer students were and he was determined to find out if he was correct. In retrospect, this plan was almost as stupid as the Nezu's office one but Bakugo couldn't be bothered to properly think it through. Cautiously, through many methods commonly used by people accused of breaking and entering, Bakugo Katsuki had made his way inside the building. Explaining exactly how he got in will probably take as much time as it takes to fly to the moon. In summary, he's Katsuki Bakugo. He was pretty sure that if he were to get caught, he would most likely have a series of detention issued to him but he was honestly too excited to care.