NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )

This chapter is all over the place. Forgive me.

 Forgive me

●●●●●●●●●

"Dabi is officially done."

●●●●●●●●●

Procrastination is key when writing a chapter POV

Toga cackled when she heard what Eri said, pride clear on her face. Dabi glared accusingly at the blonde villain, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed.

"You taught her that, didn't you?" Toga's cackle was more than enough to answer Dabi's question. Izuku stared at the two, muffling his giggle when Dabi redirected his glare towards him instead. Before long, the greenette couldn't help it any longer and giggled. His giggle quickly turned into full on laughing as both Toga and Deku fell into hysterics. All while being swung on a 4 meter wide rope.

Dabi scowled at the two other villains before looking up, only to see a metal-looking ball heading straight for them. Toga and Deku were in the line of impact and before they were hit, Dabi, being the older brother he was, pulled them to the side with his grip on the collars of their shirts. The scarred teen turned to see the sphere whiz past them and slam straight into another tower of ice that his brother probably made. Dabi sighed in relief but, let's just say that his moment of relief did not last long.

Izuku lost focus of his quirk. Dabi didn't even have enough time to mutter a, "shit", before him and the two other dumbasses were ripped off the rope by a little something we call centripetal force. Toga, being the adrenaline junkie she was, whooped as they flung through the air in an arc. Dabi, being utterly done with all this bullshit, closed his eyes and accepted his fate. Look everybody, we made Dabi regret picking up two teenagers but give him a break ; the green one looked like he wasn't going to drive him crazy and yeah, maybe he was to blame when he picked up a bloodthirsty Himiko Toga but he was lonely! We're getting off topic... again.

Mic's and Eri's announcement were still blaring in the background as the crowd stared at the flying villains before their attention was quickly grabbed once more by another horde of bombs going off near a couple of 2-A students.

Midoriya sailed through the air like he was casually sitting on a chair or something. He leaned his head against his hands, which he crossed behind his head, and one of his legs was crossed over the other. He scanned the hundreds of people who were sat in the crowds before a blur of blue caught his eye. He turned his gaze towards it, only to be met with blood red eyes, which colour didn't differ that greatly from a certain Kacchan, but what sent a shiver up the teen's spine was the familiar determined gaze. Shigaraki.

His forest green eyes widened but before he could do anything, the group of villains were literally about to collide with the ground. With a screech, Izuku panicked and his instincts took over. Bending the space in front of them, Izuku created a portal and the three villains fell through the hole, tumbling roughly onto the ground. Thankfully, Toga's and Dabi's eyes were closed so there was no need for the greenette to come up with an explanation. Though he quickly realized that literally hundreds of people were watching them.

"Fuck." The teen muttered under his breath before looking out to the arena. It seemed like everyone's gaze was on the students with flashy quirks and only one or two were on the villains. He whipped his head back towards where he saw the former Shimura, only to be met with nothing. Izuku cursed under his breath again, why was that crusty villain here? Because of his fuming, Midoriya didn't realize that a certain rodent was watching the event with a careful eye.

"Curiouser and curiouser... What is your quirk, Deku?" Nezu hummed as he sipped on his tea, staring at the villains through a screen. "Telekinesis and portals... What else can he do?" In the Authors opinion, sitting in a dark room, surrounded by monitors and sipping tea was a bit creepy and made the principal seem almost villainous. The rodent chuckled, spilling his tea before saying, "What an interesting puzzle you are, Izuku Midoriya."

Now that they were on the ground, the world seemed so much more dangerous. Spheres flew out of the arena walls and explosions and traps were set off ever few seconds. Izuku stared longingly at the rope, he already missed it. Suddenly, he felt a substance run down his nose. Blood. Izuku groaned, sometimes he really hated his quirk. He held the sleeve of his hoodie to his nose as blood continued to run out of it. Before long, the bleeding stopped and he pulled the now bloody sleeve off his face, using his other sleeve to wipe anu remaining blood.

'THE VILLAINS HAVE RETURNED TO THE GROUND! HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE NOW?!"

Izuku clicked his tongue at Mic's announcement before ducking and dodging another projectile. He turned to Dabi and Toga, who both seemed to have recovered, and pointed to the centre of the arena, where the most chaos was happening. Toga and Deku sported identical smirks while Dabi sighed for the 100th time that day. The two of them were going to be the death of him. He then looked down, specifically at the greenette's sleeve.

"HOLY SHIT! ARE YOU BLEEDING?!" Dabi screeched and grabbed the other's sleeve, panicking at the sheer amount of blood on his sleeve. The scream caught Toga's attention and her eyes too strayed towards the blood coated sleeve. Her yellow eyes widened and her feral grin grew in size. The blonde bounded towards the two males and stared delightfully at the blood stained hoodie.

"Neh Izu~, How'd you get that?" She tugged at his hoodie as she asked the green eyed teen, who groaned as Toga and Dabi tugged at his clothes. He opened his mouth to answer but before he could say anything an enormous explosion -well exploded besides them. Izuku created a shield around them, blocking any dirt or shrapnel from hitting the group of three (or you know a trio but whatever). As the shield came down, Mic's voice once more blared throughout the arena.

"ONLY 42 STUDENTS REMAIN! THE FIRST EVENT HAS NOW CONCLUDED! YEAH!"

The students began to converge in the centre of the arena. As Izuku turned towards the centre, Dabi grabbed his bloody sleeve once more before sending a glare at him. A glare that told him, 'We are talking about this.'

Damn, Izuku was screwed.

●●●●●●●●●

I should basically throw my update schedule out the window considering I have literally no will to follow it anymore.

It actually baffles me that I'm on chapter 35 of this fic. When I started this I honestly thought it would be like 10, maybe 20, chapters but holy crap, 35?!

My aim is to finish this by this year but let's see.

Hope you enjoyed.

【DaydreamInProgress】