Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )

Hi. How r u. This chapther is extra long.
I have nothing to say really so ONWARDS!

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

" K-kacchan? " Definitely not who Izuku expected to come barging in. He knew his childhood friend got into UA but he hadn't expected to see him this soon. He was panicking yes, but if you ask him he would say otherwise. What did you expect? For him to be completely calm after his lifetime bully barges in and hugs him ? Yeah, no.

  " I'll give you some privacy. " Izuku swiftly turned his head towards Aizawa, startled by his presence. Aizawa's hand quickly held the doorknob and swung the door to the room shut. Light retreated out of the room as it shut and it was dark once more. The hug loosened and Katsuki moved his hands to Izuku's shoulders. One hand on each, successfully preventing the green-head from escaping to the bathroom. After accepting that he had no way out, he looked up at his former best friend's eyes, tears threatening to fall.

" I'm sorry. " He repeated, his voice cracking halfway through the second word. " I'm so, so sorry. " He repeated again, as he lowered his head. The look of shock that appeared on Izuku's face was one no one saw often. Not only did he reunite with Kachaan, he was apologising!?

" It's-" Izuku paused for a second, taking a deep breath in an attempt to calm his nerves, " It's okay. "

  Katsuki's head shot up from its previous position and looked the greenhead in the eyes. A look of disbelief was clearly displayed on his shadowed face. Even though the room was dark, Izuku could clearly see the tears that began to drip down the other's face. It was weird for Izuku to say the least.

" I missed you, you god damn nerd. Don't f*cking disappear on me again and we're good. " That was the Kachaan that Izuku knew. The one that valled him a nerd and swore. That was the one he grew to love and cherish. Though Izuku did find it funny because the frustrated person in front of him changed the mood of the conversation in an instant with that one sentence.

( A/N - Do you guys want this to be a Bakudeku book or something else? I originally wasn't planning on making any of them " fall in love " but I realized why not. So I'll let you guys decide. )

  A small chuckle erupted from the greenette's throat and continued to grow into full blown laughter :  his cheeks slowly tinged red from this as the blonde teen opposite him stared in confusion. Izuku fell forward onto the other teen and both were now sprawled across the floor. Our angry pomeranian joined in to the laughter shortly after.

" K-kachaan-" he cut himself of with another fit of giggles, " I wont disappear, " and he looked his childhood friend once more in his ruby eyes, " I promise. " Izuku extended his pinky towards the other person and Bakugo was quick to follow with his own. This was something they had done many times when they were younger, but not once did they think that this action brought both boys to shed a few joyful tears.