Warehouse - ( 47 )

IM BACK BABY!

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE FOR 4 MONTHS. MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER SO I CAN FINALLY TRY AND FINISH THIS BOOK. 

Thank you to everybody who has stuck around while i was gone and i do hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to write the chapter as well but not writing for a long time has made me a bit rusty. 

Enjoy!

I'm planning to play Persona 5 soon

●●●●●●●●●

4 Month hiatus finally over POV

A crack echoed throughout the empty warehouse as a green haired figure appeared suddenly in midair and not so gracefully crashed onto the cement floor. The figure stayed on their back, arms and leg spreadeagle as he groaned in what could only be pain. Several minutes pass before they sat up, legs still spread and arms stretching behind them, holding their body up. With a sigh, and a couple grunts of pain, the curly haired figure stood up from the ground and raised his arms above his head and stretched. Cracks echoed through the vacant building as the teen cracked his knuckles and back to release the unwanted tension that had been there. Before long, the teen made his way through the building, scurrying to find an exit before he was as ultimately caught.

With his fluffy green hair, freckled cheeks, and bleeding nose, it was obvious who it was running through the warehouse. Bleeding nose? Where did the bleeding nose come from? Well, my loyal readers, he had just teleported: if we remember how his quirk worked, of course the drawbacks will be bad. So, just as Izuku made his way out of the rows of cartons he had unceremoniously landed in between, his nose stared to bleed profusely.

Don't be mistaken, the nosebleed of course wasn't one of your run in the mill nosebleeds that bleed from one nostril and only bleeds enough for maybe half a cup of blood. No, of course not, Izuku isn't that lucky after all. Blood spurted from both of his nostrils, gushing out like the Niagara Falls (which I have just found out isn't even in America like I thought it was, why tf is the Niagara Falls associated with America in my mind). Izuku desperately pressed the sleeves of his already bloody hoodie against his nose. His once light green hoodie slowly became a nasty mix of red and brown as more and more blood seeped into it and some blood dried.

Not to mention the god-awful headache that was tearing through the poor teens mind as he stumbled his way through the very echo prone warehouse. He could only pray that there were no workers or that the workers would not run into his very injured person. The lights in the warehouse were all off as well so he could barely make out what's in front of him half the time. So, Izuku was not having a good time but when is he. The lack of light made Izuku reliant on his sense of touch, so he felt his way out of the mountains of boxes that piled all the way to the ceiling and made his way to what he hoped was the exit.

Unlike normal warehouses, the glowing green 'EXIT' sign was nowhere to be seen. Izuku couldn't help but mutter out loud to himself "Of course it was" before continuing his angsty walk towards who knows what. Eventually, the freckled teen slammed into what he could guess was a wall before he began to grope the wall for a doorknob or some kind of handle. His hand finally collided with what he thought was a doorknob and desperately wrapped his fist around it and pushed downward. A telltale click sounded just before Izuku swung the door open, relief filling him as light flooded his vision and- omg he could finally see again!

His bleeding nose finally decided to slow, torrents turning into a trinkle. He looked like he had been a part of a hit and run crime, not like he had just crash landed in who knows where and had a nosebleed. Izuku continued to make his way through the building, not even attempting to avoid the security cameras. After all, UA already knew he had escaped, what was the point of hiding now?

The sky was a sea of blue and orange when he finally emerged from the building. Hours had passed since he had woken up in the hospital bed and the sun had begun to peek itself on the horizon. The greenette breathed in deeply, savoring the fresh air after being inside for so long. Breathing out, the teen finally began a list in his head of all the things he had to do, silently muttering as his brain worked a mile a minute.

Obviously, the first thing he had to do was find clothes that weren't completely soaked with blood. That would be easy, after all he was a villain. However, with the way he was currently looking like, he wouldn't be able to take a step into a store without being hauled into an ambulance and shipped to a hospital. His quirk was a no go as well; he was pretty sure that his head would split into four if he even tried to do something with his quirk. With a sigh, Izuku peeled off his bloody hoodie, to reveal a slightly less bloody t-shirt beneath it. He looked up to the sherbet-coloured sky and moved forward into the street, chucking his beloved hoodie into the trash before entering a dingy alleyway and disappearing.

Bakugou Katsuki was not a calm person. If you ask anybody, whether they knew him or not, the first word that came to their mind when they thought of him, they would probably be along the same lines: hot-headed, aggressive, impulsive, violent, the opposite of calm, intense and of course, batshit insane. So, when he heard that his childhood friend, Izuku Midoriya had escaped rehab and was prancing around the city, it came to no one's surprise when an explosion erupted at the 2-A dormitory. Most of the class, used to this by now, went about their day, ignoring the smell of burning and the dust that billowed out of the living room as a product of the explosion. Normal people would be freaking out, running away, or calling the Emergency Hero Hotline. However, as things are, the second year A class of UA is nowhere near what someone would call normal.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE!"

Toga looked at the raging blond with a smile on her face as she stood there bouncing on the balls of her feet. She skipped forward towards him, waving off the worried hands of Eri, and attacked him with a hug.

"Don't worry Bakagou!" She cheerfully said as she hung off the other like he was a mechanical bull. "Izu is a villain after all!"

She lowered her voice and giggled menacingly into the slightly calmer hero in training's ear.

"Surviving is what we do best." 

●●●●●●●●●

I hope you like the chapter! This is my first time writing in a while so sorry if it's a bit bad. See you next week (hopefully)!

【DaydreamInProgress】