Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )

Ooh, extra chapter.
Tbh I have a headache so if this chapter is shite, i apologize.

Um, most of the chapter is fluffy but since I am trying to push the plot forward, heres a hint.

Enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●

I'm watching a Trevor Noah Video POV

  Eri latched onto Izuku as he tried to leave.   Hugging his leg desperately, as if her underweight body could weigh the teen enough that he would give up leaving. Thr greenette smiled and supressed a laugh, the pout on Eri's face was adorable. Crouching down, he pried the young girl off of his leg and lifted the girl into his arms. The other occupants of the room couldn't help but smile at the scene, even Eraserhead.

"Eri, I can't stay here. I need to go back to my dorms!"

"Take me with you! I'll behave, please! You can't leave me again..." she muttered the last part and Izuku's heart cracked slightly when he heard that.

"You're injured."

  Eri's eyes teared up once more. Her Izu-nii was going to leave her again. Her small fists clutches Izuku's green hoodie and buried her face into her chest. Nezu hummed loudly, drawing everyone but the young girl's attention towards him.

"She can stay with you, we'll just check up on her at the dorm instead of this room." Eri's head perked up, her red eyes shining with joy. Izuku sighed, 'It's gonna be a pain to explain the whole situation to the other two.' He thought. As Izuku turned towards the door, ready to go back to the dorm, thinking that the small principal was done. When suddenly, the maybe rodent started talking once more.

"She'll be more protected at the villain's dorm than here anyway," Izuku froze in his steps ," She will be surrounded by heroes amd of course as an extra layer of protection, there will be the villains."

'Fuck.'

  As Izuku stepped into the dorm, Aizawa behind him and Eri in his arms, he was immediately attacked by Toga. "Izu~," her voice drew the attention of Eri, who immedietly turned and met the eyes of an unknown, blonde haired female. She turned back to look at Izuku, who gave a gentle smile, before Eri turned to the other teen once more and cutely said, slightly above a whisper, "Hello, my name is Eri." She dipped her head slightly before continuing, "It's nice to meet you..."

  It was silent. Before Toga squealed, loudly. So loudly in fact, that even Aizawa winced and he was outside the dorm, not even inside the door. "Aaah! She's so cute!" She inched closer, placing her face right near the small child's. A large smile on her face, her sharp canines on full display. "Neh Izu, who is she?"