To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )

When I say that this chapter was a god awful nightmare to write, I'm not even kidding. My motivation to write a chapter went poof and I couldn't think of writing anything. I was thinking if I should wait another week before updating this but then I I remembered. I'm the literal definiton of excuses.

So I pulled this out of my ass, so it really sucks. Not even, 'oh, it couldnt be that bad,' but 'how tf did you even manage to write this.'

Sorry, :(

Sorry, :(

●●●●●●●●●

I forgot to put this here, oops POV

  The room grew tense, the villains were confused at what was happening and stood to the side, silently watching the situation. Tears began to pool in Eri's eyes, her grip tightened on Toga's yellow sweater. Izu-nii was in trouble : was it her fault? Aizawa turned to them and motioned to the door. Toga and Dabi exchanged glances before turning back to the man infront of them. "We're not leaving." Dabi glared at the man, the room suddenly began to warm. A tell tale sign that he was warming his quirk up. One wrong move and the room lights up in flames. Although, no flames would light because of the various quirk supressors in the room along with his collar.

  Aizawa sighed, he had to get them out of the room. He shifted his gaze back to Deku. The teen held the crumpled note, his wet hair shadowing his eyes. He clenched his teeth, water dripping down his face ; whether it was tears or water we won't know. He turned back to the others and sighed again. He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of the headache growing in his head. "I have to talk to Midoriya," seeing their glares he added, "alone."

"I'll be fine," Izuku's quiet voice rung out. He turned his head towards his friends, a shaky smile on his face. His eyes closed shut but even Eri could tell that he was pleading for them to go. Finally, they all begrudgingly left but before Dabi left, he whispered inside of Izuku's ear, "Know thst we're here for you." Izuku nodded and Dabi reluctantly left.

  The door clicked shut, leaving the underground hero and villain alone inside the room. The smile disappeared from the teen's face, grimace replacing it. The villain finally looked the hero in the eye, tears brimming his eyes. "Get ready, we're going to meet Nezu at his office." He turned and walked out of the room. He waited outside the teen's room, leaning on the door. He sighed.

  Izuku crumpled in on himself the moment the teacher left. The note fresh in his mind. Unwanted memories kept surfacing as he desperately pushed them back. 'Ugh, why did this have to happen.' Izuku slowly stood up before grabbing some clothes from his closet and going in the bathroom. 'Guess it's time to face the music.'

  Izuku wanted to crawl in a hole and slowly die. Why? He was sat in Nezu's office, trying to be as small as possible, and going back to his old habits. The rodent's eyes bore into him and damn, despite his appearance, the mouse was terrifiying. Izuku would go as far as to say he was just slightly less terrified now than he had been when he had faced All for One. A nervous smile stretched across Izuku's face, sweat dripping down the sides of his head. He fidgeted slightly as he waited for the principal to start talking. Behind the teen stood three heroes. Can you guess who they are? You probably can since I use the same three heroes.

"Midoriya." Izuku jolted, he automatically sat upright as he waited for the principal to continue. "I can see that you're tense and so for your peace of mind, I can inform you that Shinsou will be fine." Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he heard that

"Now," the principal connected his paws together in front of his face, a menacing look in his eyes as he stared the greenette down. "Mind telling me what your real quirk is?"

●●●●●●●●●

"Izuku," his mother softly said to him as they sat on the couch, Izuku comfortably sat in his mother's lap. She raked her fingers through his curly hair, reminding her of her husband's own hair. "Remember what I always say..." The child looked up, his bright green eyes meeting with equally green ones. "Never let anyone find out about your quirk, no one."

"Not even Kacchan?" He turned and looked down at his hands as they played with the sleeves of his All Might onesie. His mother's fingers still sat in his hair, not moving. He leaned into his mother's hand, a smile emerging on his face as he felt his mother move her hand once more. She hummed quietly before answering the four year old's question. "Not even Kacchan."

  She glanced at the clock that hung above the doorway, before letting out a small sigh. She lifted her son up, holding him on her waist and headed to his room. "Bedtime?" Her toddler's small voice slightly surprised her before she smiled fondly. "Tired aren't we?"

  She didn't get an answer but continued walking towards his room. She slowly opened the door, the creaking the only sound that filled the house. She glanced down at the child in her arms, his eyes fluttering open and shut as they desperately tried to stay awake. She giggled to herself at the sight, 'How cute.'

  She pulled the blankets back and carefully placed the toddler onto his bed. Izuku instantly snuggled into his pillows, higging the All Might plushie that sat next to him. Inko smiled before she placed her right hand once again in her child's hair. With her other hand, she slipped the duvet on top of him, tucking him in with one hand as the other continued to play with his curls. Just as she pulled her hand away from the blanket, she heard Izuku mutter. "Mama?"

  She froze before returning her hand to the mess of curls that was his hair. "Izuku, do you think you can keep it a secret?" She quietly whispered to her son. She honestly wasn't expecting the four year old to answer. Considering the child was already sleepy, she thought the child would've fallen asleep already. "Mama would be so proud if you did." She was quiet for a moment, "Be like All Might, no one knows his quirk because he keeps it a secret."

  She sighed and stood up, hesitantly lifting her hand off of the child before she turned to walk out of the room.

"Mama told me to be like All Might," the young boy whispered to himself, "So I'm going to be like All Might and make Mama proud!" A smile stretched across his face befor ehe hugged the plushie tighter and falling asleep. Actually this time.

●●●●●●●●●

  If the room wasn't tense before, it definitely was now. Izuku summoned his inner villain and forced himself to stay calm. Well, on the outside at least. Internally, it was a completely different sitaution. Alarms were ringing in his head as he stared back at the principal. He broke the staring contest and glanced up, staring out of the windows. 'Is it too late to jump out the windows?' He returned his gaze to the principal and smiled. His eyes flashed red before returning to its previous green.

  He could see that the principal was interested ; he really couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing. He crossed his legs, his previous nervous behaviour seemingly disappearing in moments as he returned the stare the principal gave him. He cocked his head to the side, a mocking grin on his face.

"Whatever do you mean, Principal Nezu~"

  Moments like these made Aizawa remember that the teen sitting infront of them was not one of his students, who aimed to be a hero. Not somebody who came to UA because of their free will. He was here because of rehab.

Because he was a villain.

●●●●●●●●●
Inko!

You can probably tell but I can't for the life of me write someone being motherly to another. I also can't write about children.

Honestly this whole chapter sucks and I don't want to post it and-

I'll stop myself.

(screaming)

Im good now.

【DaydreamInProgress】