A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )

I don't proof read my stories so it would be helpful if you commented where I got something wrong and I will happily change it. Prologue basically but it's longer and Im actually writing something thats more than 20 words. Happens when Izus 14.

 Happens when Izus 14

●●●●●●●●●

"I would rather die than join the organisation that All For One was leading but look how that turned out." 

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

The day was normal. Well as normal as it could be when the world was filled with super powered humans and daily villain attacks. That was the new normal after all. It was what everyone considered normal.

Midoriya Izuku was no exception to this, except for the fact that he was quirkless. Born without what everyone considered normal. If he was born several years prior, he would have been normal. An ordinary teenager living an ordinary life. But he was lucky enough to be born in a time where he was abnormal.

Where previously he would be praised for his smarts and quick thinking, he now was scorned for not possessing a quirk. Impressively, he endured the harsh treatments given by his classmates for 10 years : the bullying, the name calling, the abuse, etc. If things continued as they were, he would have been left to endure it for many more years. But, as most stories go, it didn't.

On this particular day, Izuku could feel that something was wrong. Oh how right he was. Despite the feeling, he continued the day as normal, the usual tauntings and degrading. Nothing out of the ordinary. To him at least.

●●●●●●●●●

Inko Midoriya. She was too busy preparing her son's dinner to realize the door was opened. Nor did she realize a man had stepped in. She only realized that something was wrong when a loud bang echoed throughout the house. But by then, it was too late. Blood seeped through her shirt and apron and she speedily applied pressure on her wound with her hands. She looked up to see who her killer was only to find no one there. She was loosing too much blood. We all knew what happened next.

Walking home, Izuku's bad feeling grew. Finally deciding that something was wrong, Izuku rushed home.

Across the street, a familiar hot-headed boy stood. Clearly seeing the distress on his green haired classmate, he followed, a feeling of unease falling on to him as well.

"Mum? Where are you?!"

Entering the house, Izuku immedietly felt that something was a miss. The house was oddly silent. Usually, it would be filled with the sound of his mother cooking or a show playing on the television. Another thing that alerted Izuku was that his mum wasn't in front of him. Whenever Izuku entered the house, his mum would bolt to him as qyuckly as she could but today, he couldn't even hear his mothers footsteps rushing to get to him.