Character Profiles

After revealing Izuku's quirk, i thought it would be appropriate to make a character profile for him and the rest of the characters I see fit. I thought some people might need a refresher on what peoples quirks are and I can finally tell you about Izu's quirk, drawbacks and all because I suck at explaining in stories. Oof, that was long, let's go!

○○○○○○○○○

Name - Izuku Midoriya ( Deku )
Appearance- ( The cover )

Age - 14 ( in prologue )          16 ( start of the actual story )

          16 ( start of the actual story )

Quirk -
* Real * : Reality

Ability : Gives user the ability to manipulate reality. Has many uses : like portals and manipulating the ground. Takes a lot of concentration if user wants to do specific things like healing wounds or moving/ teleporting to another location. Eyes go red when in use. Though, the drawbacks really suck.

Drawbacks  : The more he uses it, the more injuries appear on him. Small things like portal making or manipulating a small paych of the ground only gives the user bruises and a few cuts. However, teleporting a large group of people to a far enough place, user may end up with broken bones or internal bleeding. If user ever wants to erase a large amount of humans or objects from the world, there is a chance of death. So, user cannot Thanos it without a chance of dying.

* Fake * : Telekinesis ( thought I'd just do it for funsies )

Ability : Gives user the ability to move objects without physically touching them. Eyes go red when in use.

Drawbacks : Quirk uses mental strength and so if user is in a terrible mental state, quirk will be affected and will become weak as well. The larger the object, the more mentally taxing it is. User may pass out if object is too mentally exhausting.

( The telekenis is actually part of the Reality quirk. He's manipulating it to move but it is usually so small he doesn't get injuries. If he decided to move large buildings, the injury appears on the inside instead of the outside resulting in him passing out. )

 )