Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
IT'S THE START OF A NEW DECADE AND A NEW ERA OF DEPRESSION FOR MOI (jk).
I hope you guys have a wonderful decade! Woohoo!

Also throughout the chapter I spelt Naomasa, Naomosa so I apologize.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

  Izuku felt like crap. He still felt the remnants of his drawbacks and winced at how weak his quirk was compared to a few months ago. Before he joined the league he could practice his quirk whenever, building up his tolerance and strength without the fear of getting caught but after they joined the league, it wasn't that simple. He always had to look over his shoulder and he could barely use or practice his quirk, after telling the League about how weak his quirk was. He avoided confronting the big boss, or Master as Shigaraki calls him, at all costs. He shouldn't be surprised at the level his quirk was at the moment. With a sigh, he looked around his room, his head still dazed from the previous night. He felt reminiscent of the first time he woke up in here and abruptly sat up.

  He wrapped his fingers around his neck, the feeling of the collar still there but it felt different. Then he realized, it was the same one as the one that Toga and Dabi wore. One with a quirk suppressor. Which means... a look of disappointment flashes on Izuku's face. He knew that his quirk would be revealed eventually but he never thought it would be this soon. He thought he could last at least a month but it hasnt even been 2 weeks!

  Izuku shook his head a steadily stood from his bed. He could feel the sweat that had bulit up from their activities the previous night and he was in serious need of a long shower. He grabbed a towel that was conveniently placed on his desk and swinging it over his right shoulder. After rummaging through his closet for a few minutes, he grabbed a black t-shirt and sweatpants. There was no way he was going to wear the school uniform. He wasn't even sure if he was going today. His head shot out of his closet and looked at the silent alarm clock by his bedside- 07:34. Now sure that there was still a chance he had to go to class, he made his way to the bathroom that he struggled to find on his first day. 'Who decided that painting the door the same colour as the walls was a good idea?'

  Izuku felt better than he had in a while. Sure, the heroes now knew he wasn't quirkless and yeah, sure, the principal was in his room but other than those iddy-biddy little problems, he was just peachy. To be honest, Izuku could not understand the man/animal/creature called Nezu. He allowed VILLAINS to attend his school ( the very same who attacked them last year ) and that alone made Izuku question if he really had a quirk that made him smarter. But, that's a conversation for another day, the principal was observing Izuku in a way a archeologist would observe newly discovered treasures. Like a specimen, under a microscope. Was he uneasy? Yes, very much so but he refused to crumble under the gaze of the creature.