Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )

I have so many plots going on right now, i honestly want to punch my past self. Like.

I have the canon plot, the mission plot AND this plot.

Breathe, breathe.

●●●●●●●●●

Summary of this plotline :

Izuku's mum had died when he was 14 and with that event, both Izuku and Bakugo reconciled and returned to being the best of friends.

On the day of the sludge villain attack, instead of Bakugo being caught in it, Eri was. She was then saved by Izuku and Bakugo, who then 'kidnapped' her to safety, away from Chisaki.

To hide who she was, they casted an illusion over her and hid her prominent features and gave her another horn.

After a few days after the sports festival, Izuku was bored and decided to meddle with the League of Villains. Nezu found him infront of the school the next day, injured. Eri was sent to have a sleepover with Kota.

When Katsuki went to schook the next day, he was pulled to Nezu's office and met with the sight of his bestfriend. Izuku was then instructed to spend the day with Katsuki.

Eri and Kota on the other hand had pissed off Endeavour and was being chased through the city. They came up with a solution and decided to head to UA.

Izuku looked out the window to see 2 familiar kids leaping over the walls surrounding UA.

All caught up? Me too.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd Pov

Izuku hurried to the window, eyes glued onto the two figures that were steadily falling to their doom. The class watched in awe as he forced a window, which mind you was sealed shut, open. Seeing that the kids were nearing the ground, the greenette swiftly made eye contact with Bakugo before swinging his body out of the window. With a loud swish, the teen disappeared.