Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )

Hey! Thanks for all the get well soon wishes :)

There'll be another chapter this week.

Made me feel so much better so Thanks Again... oof this is getting awkward...

Wattpad is stopped being cacat and let me add my gifs.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

Dabi stared at the flaming f*cker who ruined not only his but the rest of his family's life. It was f*cking Endeavour. With Dabi's pitch black hair, scars and the hatred in both their eyes, you would never think that these two were father and son.

To the side, the rest of the family stood : Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto all stood there tense, waiting for what was to come. There were also severel pro heroes in the room and by several, I mean an excessive amount. Some stood by the exits, some by the Todorokis and some stood by the villains who were shouting encouraging words to an already ticked Dabi.

"BEAT HIM UP DABI!"

"KICK HIS ABUSIVE ASS!"

The heroes were worried. How the f*ck were they supposed to stop a fight between the number two hero Endewhore and one of the strongest villains Dabi. They were going to die trying and die was not one of the things the heroes wanted to do. Especially if it's in the hands of the pile of flaming trash everyone hated.

A loud clap echoed through the room. All heads turned towards the glasses wearing, white haired lady who stood defensively next to her mother, who sat in a wheelchair. With everyone's attention, she smiled and took a deep breath. "I thought I came here to see my brother, NOT to be disturbed by a hero who was definitely not invited."

"FUYUM-" Endevour started but before he could even finish screaming her name, a ball of blue flames hurdled towards him. He jumped aside, quick to avoid it before looking at the person who sent it his way. "TOUYA!!!"

Dabi death glared him and all the occupants of the room (excluding Endeavour) subconsciously took a step back. "YOU," he paused to drop his lifted arm and took a step closer towards the elder, "HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY MY NAME."

Dabi was fuming. It was supposed to be a day where he met with his other two siblings who he missed dearly but a certain piece of trash decided to crash the place and ruin the moment. Endevour opened his mouth to speak again and at that Dabi's hands lit up in blue flames.

Enji seemed amused. To think that tiny flame could scare him. He turned to look at his 'wife' who sat in a wheelchair. He scoffed, she was weak, her only use was to bear his children and now they too were rebelling against him. One had the guts to even become a villain! He turned to look back at his son, only to see two new villains standing right next to him. 'His Companions...' the hero thought bitterly. A sneer seemed to permanently situate itself onto the flame hero's face after seeing the two.