You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )

I pushed through a writer's block for this chapter to be written. Sigh.

If you havent or are planning to watched the Promised Neverland, please don't read any of the Author Notes. They're mostly me crying over the anime.

Sigh, I'm in so much pain right now.

I've also watched Cells at Work recently and I need anime reccomendations. Pls leave them in the comments.

 Pls leave them in the comments

●●●●●●●●●

Me desperately pushing the plot forward so this book can actually get somewhere POV

The three teenage villains were lazing around in the bar, under the close eye (not really) of Kurogiri. The three were bored : there were no new missions and Shigaraki had ordered them to stay inside while he visited the Master. Izuku couldn't help but giggle at the thought, All for One was basically flipping the country looking for him when he was simply under his nose. He was hiding in plain sight.

The side door to the bar was flung open and in stalked Shigaraki. His messy blue hair was tamer than usual and his usual long sleeved t-shirt was replaced with a button up, signs that he had just returned from meeting AFO. He looked way more like a villain boss this way, but hands still littered his frame. 'Oh well, you can't have everything.' Deku sighed and turned his gaze towards the small television in the corner of the room.

The news was playing, reporters quietly recited information about Stain. Their attack was completely ignored, Stain taking the spotlight, and Shiggy was pissed. Izuku's eyes fluttered shut and he smirked, it felt good to see All for One's plans fail like that. The greenette jumped when he felt fingers on his neck. He looked up to see a hand covered face looking down on him, a single red eye looking at him.

"Master is requesting your presence, Deku."

Deku froze. Why would he ask for him? He hadn't done anything to draw his attention! So why! Izuku clentched his fists, trying to stop the shaking. He let out a shaky breath, blinking a few times to steel himself. He straigtened his back and placed a big smile onto his freckled face.

"Hai! How was your meeting with Master Shiggy?"

"Boring."

The other two males watched silently, interested in the greenette's sudden mood change. 'What an... interesting development...' Kurogiri cocked his heat slightly to the left, the movement almost unnoticeable.

Izuku waved at the people in the room before he walked through the door Shigaraki had just walked in through. He slowly shut the door behind him, hearing a click before collapsing on the wall beside him. Fuck. He leaned his forehead on the wall, a grimace on his face. 'Mum...' He straightened up and slapped his cheeks. "Let's do this! He's just an old man after all!" He whispered to himself before turning down the dark hallway, towards the man hunting him.