A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )

So, hello. I honestly dont know what this chapter is. It's a mess. 

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!

The DreamSMP grabbing me by my heels and dragging me down into the pits of the fandom

●●●●●●●●●

What's a day late? This chapter is. POV

"This is Tenko Shimura, or you may know him as Tomura Shigaraki."

The class was silent (other than the noises the three other villains were making in their excitement). Shigaraki fidgeted where he stood, slightly uncomfortable with all the stares he was getting. Don't get him wrong, he liked the attention (he thinks he does at least) but not when people he had tried to kill before, which in his opinion was totally not his fault, were right in front of him and just staring. He honestly would've preferred if they were trying to kill him, it would make him feel a whole lot better with this whole situation.

Aizawa continued talking, once again ensuring the noiseless class of their safety and the whole 'he tried to kill you once but it's ok because now he has no quirk and his basically father figure died not ever 56 hours ago so you have nothing to worry about!' speech. If Eraserhead was tired the first time they did this, it didn't compare to how exhausted he was this time. Not only did someone die, villain or not, but the death was a direct warning to the villains. The villains that UA were currently housing. The villains who were currently sat in front of him, waving their arms around in excitement (well 2 of them were at least) and ad no sense of self-preservation (but it probably came with being a villain as well as a hero).

He sighed loudly, bringing his speech to its end before turning around to Shigaraki and directing him to his seat. The blue haired villain looked to his seat, which was right in front of Toga's. He made his way down the aisle, taking subtle glances of the people sitting to his right and left. To his left sat the bird like kid with the shadow bird quirk, what was his name again...? Takoyaki? No wait, that's the food isn't it? To his right sat the engine kid. Didn't his brother take an early retirement because of Stain? Shigaraki shook his head slightly, before taking a seat, realizing he was maybe staring a little too long.

Toga slammed her hands onto the other villain's chair, causing Shigaraki to jump off his seat as his chair was shaken. Shigaraki's knee slammed against the desk, causing a loud bang to echo through the otherwise silent classroom. He bowled over in pain, hugging his knee and turning to look at the culprit. Toga cackled when she saw his face, instantly jumping back and laughing harder, pointing her finger straight at him. Shigaraki scowled and turned to face the front again before catching a glimpse of both Dabi and Deku red faced and stifling laughter.

Ha ha. Yeah, his pain was hilarious.

Aizawa cleared his throat at the front of the classroom, drawing everybody's attention back to him before beginning the first class of the day. Shigaraki let out a quiet groan. This was going to be a long couple of years.

The bell wrung before students slowly began filing out of the classroom. Shigaraki wasn't dumb to say... that was a lie, but he hadn't gone to school for what seemed like decades. So, could you really blame him when he didn't understand a word that came out of the hero teachers' mouths when they talked. No, no you couldn't. Before long, only. The villains and a few of the classmates remained (the usual lot you know: Bakugo and Shoto, Uraraka having gone but not before promising to make it up to Toga).

Throwing herself over her desk, she pulled the blue haired villain into a hug, letting out an excited squeal as she did. The other villains scrambled towards his desk (Dabi was not scrambling, he was strutting.) rushing to join the hug, because hey, it's a hug. However, before Izuku could join in the strangulation of a certain Shigaraki, his collar was grabbed by his blonde childhood friend, a scowl on his face and a child latched onto his back like a monkey. It was a kind of ridiculous sight. Bakugo was babysitting not 1 but 2 children, not including Toga, who had to be added onto that list whenever Pink Cheeks went away.

With a loud sigh, Bakugo pulled Izuku into an empty seat in front of him, forcing him to sit quietly despite the protests and pout that was slowly forming on his face. He grabbed the toddler off his back, sitting her in the crook of his elbow, letting her wrap her arms around his neck with a happy smile and a small giggle. Finally, he made his way in front of the 2 hugging villains and pulled the blonde one off of the other and throwing her towards the two fire bastards, who were watching the whole scene in silence, amused smiles and... is that popcorn?

"OI YOU FUCKING EXTRAS! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE!" He made sure Eri had her ears covered before he screamed that because even if he denies it, he is a soft motherfU- He turns to Shigaraki, grabbing his arm roughly (because if it isn't Deku or Eri, he aint going to be gentle) and pulled the other up properly. The other stared at the blonde awkwardly and Bakugo, with another sigh, grabbed the villain and began to walk out of the classroom. Izuku jumped out of the seat he was forcing in and rushed to trail beside Kacchan, a large grin on his face as he taunted the blonde at his babysitter like actions. He laughed when he realized the blonde couldn't hit him because his arms were quite literally full.

The other three (Toga, Dabi and Shoto) trailed behind them. Toga chattered happily to Dabi as the ebony haired villain reacted suitably as she switched stories rapidly. The elder teen had an arm flung over his brother's shoulders, hugging the other to his side as they walked. The younger Todoroki listened to the words that Toga was spewing out but throughout, his face remained neutral. Before long, Toga noticed, and the conversation turned into a 'Make the baby Todoroki smile' competition and even Dabi joined in.

Laughter echoed through the empty hallways, and for once Kurogiri had left all of their minds.

●●●●●●●●●

I dont knowhow to end this story so please bear with this filler while we wait for me to figure shit out.

Good news though, I finished a sketchbook which tbh took a literal year. 

【DaydreamInProgress】