Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )

Hello! How're you hoes? Me? I'm doing great. My principal just sent a 30 page pdf to eveybody on why we shouldn't panic over corona. Cool.

Anyway, Izu and Katsu are 3. So they're still friends. And as u will realize, I can't write kids. So... yeah.

●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●

3rd Pov

  The scruffy adult and child both stared at eachother. One with a confused expression and the other, a shocked one. Aizawa blinked his eyes multiple times, checking if what he was seeing was real. When the child didn't disappear, he pinched himself, hard. Even then, the child continued to stare. Aizawa looked the child over, he was barely dressed and he bore a strange and strinking resemblance to Midoriya. He sighed. This was his life now.

  He turned to look at the two trembling villains. His shocked expression already returning to his usual monotone one. "Is that Midoriya?"

  The two looked at eachother before giving a shaky nod. By now they've stopped trembling. Aizawa sighed once more, of course this type of shit happens to him. He approached the teary eyed child. Placing the child in his arms, he looked at the teens. Seeing them dressed in their uniforms, he lifted them up with his capture weapon.

  As Aizawa made his way towards the school, All Might and the 1-A students were busy with an angry toddler. After All Might  burst into the room and questioned the identity of the blonde, Kirishima had let Bakugo go. Bakugo then proceeded to trip on the blanket that was wrapped around him and began to bawl. Hey, sure he was Bakugo, but he was only three after all. Several student tried to calm thr blonde down, through their quirks, funny faces or straight up bribing but it just made him cry more. Toshinori then had an idea, surely Bakugo was a fan of All Might right?

  The man stepped infront of the blonde and prepared his quirk. "CRY NOT YOUNG BAKUGO!" The skeletal man infront of Katsuki turned into a muscular one. "FOR I AM HERE!" The young boy immediately stopped crying at the sight of his hero. He jumped up, careful to not trip once more and looked at the man. Katsuki's eyes sparkles with admiration and excitement.

"Can't wait till Izuku sees this!" Katsuki enthusiastically shouted as he stared at the hero.  His excitement quickly morphed into confusion as he turned and looked around the room. "Wait, where is Izuku?" Completely forgetting about the hero behind him, he frantically looked around for his friend, where was he?

  The hero students (and hero) were confused. They knew eachother? Then, Iida exclaimed, "Weren't they childhood friends?" as he swung his hand in a robotic manner. An 'Oh...' was unanimously thought of by everyone. All Might changed back to his skeletal form and wiped the blood that had dribbled out of his mouth.

  A sniffle broke the group out of their stupor. They turned to see the blond glare angrily at the group. "Where the f*ck did you extras take Izuku!?" As vulgar as ever.