A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )

Oof. Oof and oof. Thanks for 4k reads!
No the title does not reflect the chapter. I just couldn't come up with a nice enough one.

Fun Fact - The first compliment my principal gave me was that my eyebrows look nice

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

  It was silent. The heroes in training were still processing what had just happened. Three villains had entered the class. All three had introduced themselves and right after that, had gotten their classmate whisked away alongside a villain. To say they were having a hard time keeping up with the day's events was an understatement.

  Bakugo was quick to snap out of his surprise and hastily got out of his seat. The screeching sound caused by his chair had  successfully brought most of his classmates back from their daze but their confusion was just mad worst when Bakugo launched himself at the green one they now knew as Deku, or Izuku Midoriya. Instead of attacking him like they thought, he was wrapped in a tight hug. Most came to the conclusion that Bakugo was the childhood friend mentioned previously in Deku's introduction but it still freaked them out that their classmate was hugging a villain.

  While Izuku was busy being strangled by his best friend, Toga Himiko decided that now would be the perfect time for her to make some friends. Sure she has Izuku and Dabi, but she wanted friends that belonged to the female gender. And so, with a smile, she walked up to the nearest female student, who happened to have a certain gravity quirk.

  Toga tapped the friendly looking girl on the shoulder. The girl tore her gaze from the two guys embracing and turned to look at the person who had tapped her. She was met with the sight of Toga, her canines displayed proudly as she showed a thooty smile. Honestly, the girl didn't know what had possessed her at that moment but in response to the startling appearance of the villain, she offered her name.

" H-hi, I'm Uraraka Ochako... Nice t-to meet you? "

  Toga's smile grew wider at the fact that the girl she now knew as Uraraka had not immediately screamed. Though, after she introduced herself, she had seemed to freeze, waiting for the villain's reaction.

" Cool! I already introduced myself but you can call me Himiko! I hope we can be friends! " she offered her hand to the other. Uraraka, now relieved that she would not be killed anytime soon, accepted the gesture and smiled to the villain. The people around them, who were not too busy staring at Bakugo and Izuku, looked at the two's interaction and their confusion only grew. 'What the f*ck is happening right now?!' Was the common thought that ran through most's brains after seeing the hug and befriending happening with both villains.

  Yaoyorozu, who was now desperate for answers, stood up from her seat and made her way to the blonde hugging the greenette. When she reached them, Bakugo finally released Izuku from his hold and he turned around only to meet the many, many confused faces of his classmates.

" Bakugo, care to explain? "

" What do you extras want me to explain?! Pretty sure Aizawa explained it for 30 minutes to you f*cking extras so why the f*ck are you so surprised?! "

  Now theres the Bakugo 2-A was used to. Full of swear words and profanity, not the silent and giddy person he was acting like minutes ago. The smarter of the lot had figured out that Izuku Midoriya was the reason he was acting that way but as per any class, there were the less brighter ones. The dumb ones. So, it wasn't a surprise when a teen with bright yellow hair shouted out, " Why were you hugging him?! You dont even hug us?! "

  Oh Kaminari Denki, that dumbass pikachu the whole class had accepted to not be as academically gifted as most. He, along with a few others, awaited the answer from the bitter teen. However, instead of the blonde answering, the villain answered.

" We were childhood friends. He hasn't really seen me in a while... " He trailed off as he awkwardly scratched his cheek. From the moment they saw the green haired teen, the class felt that they could be good friends with him. If class 2-A didn't already know he was a villain, they would have just thought that he was your everyday teen. Definitely not someone with a few kills tucked under his belt.

  On the other hand, Toga Himiko, although seemingly friendly still emitted the aura of a villain. Unlike her partner, who they felt they could easily warm up to, she was a bit too... how should they phrase it... intense. With her sharp canines and stabby nature, they couldn't help but feel intimidated. Though, after the interaction with Uraraka,  she felt a bit more approachable.

  And so, after the intial shock of seeing the villains and a soft Bakugo slowly wore off, the villains and heroes began to pass the time. A few brave souls deciding to talk to the villains : those include Uraraka, Tsuyu, Bakugo and his bakusquad close behind him. The others waited to see what would happen from a distance.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV ( Dabi )

  For the second time that week, Dabi was being dragged away from his friends and into a secluded room with his younger brother. Out of all the siblings, Shoto was certaintly the one closest to him, and it pained him to see what had happened to his brother since he had left. So, after all the years of watching his brother grow from a far, he now stood in front of the one person he yearned to talk to ( other than their mother ).

  Dabi was still restrained by the wrists but other than that they were left completely alone. There were heroes standing outside the door and quirk supressors all around the room, both villain and future hero were quirkless at that moment.

" So... um, " Dabi finally said after minutes of just standing and staring at eachother in silence. He let out an awkward chuckle and looked away from his brother, slightly recoiling under his gaze. A few more minutes pass like this, standing and staring, both waiting for the other to say something.

  There were so many things that Shoto longed to tell his brother but he was too busy convincing himself that it wasn't just some f*cked up dream. That his older brother was finally back. His eyes began to tear up as he wrapped his brother in a hug.

( a/n - I'm gonna be real right now. I really don't like this chapter. )

  Because Dabi's arms were restrained, he couldn't return the gesture but it seemed like the younger Todoroki didn't care. He jsut hugged the other, resting his face against the villain's chest. And for the 2nd time that week, he let his villain persona fall apart. He wasn't Dabi, the villain who mercilessly burned a forest down with a bunch of children inside, but instead, he was Touya Todoroki. The broken teen who pushed his quirk to the limit, who endured and endured till he couldn't anymore. He didn't want Shoto to see him like that but at that moment, it didn't seem like any of them cared. For the first time in a very long time, he was happy and he hoped the moment would last for longer.

  Although no words were exchanged between the two, no apologies, no explanations, the younger Todoroki understood. The reasons his older brother did what he did. The life he had lived to push him over to the other side. He knew and he had forgiven him. It might have not taken a long time, but they were brothers after all.

●●●●●●●●●

Ugh.
This chapter. Sucks.
This is kinda filler, so yeah.
Oof. Kill me pls

I don't like this chapter so if you don't like it too, we're best friends.

【DaydreamInProgress】