𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚.

" Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ Tɪᴍᴇ!? 👩‍❤️‍👨 "

third person's point of view

"Ishiwaka-san! Please go out with me!" A random third year yelled as he shoved a box of chocolates and flowers at the startled volleyball player.

Haru was walking down the hallway towards her afternoon class when the student suddenly confessed. Wakatoshi wasn't there to walk her since Coach Washijo wanted to see him. Confessions was nothing new for Haru but recently the confessions toned down a bit which made Haru a bit happy and comfortable.

"U-um, I'm s-sorry but —" Haru started to tell the guy but was cut off by someone.

"There you are." Wakatoshi sudddenly appeared beside Haru. The guy who confessed paled when he noticed Wakatoshi's stare on him. Wakatoshi wasn't even glaring, he was just plainly staring.

"I'm sorry, Ushijima-san!" The guy yelled in a terrified tone before running away.

"He's weird. What did he want?" Wakatoshi said as he led Haru to walk towards her classroom.

"Nothing, just a confession." Haru told Wakatoshi nonchalantly oblivious of the curiosity swimming in the olive hair colored boy's eyes.

"A confession?"

"Yeah, like people asking me out and stuff. Most of them are fanboys anyways." Haru waved it off but Wakatoshi felt indifferent. Wakatoshi suddenly felt pressured. 'What if somebody beat me to it?' This is what was running in Wakatoshi's thoughts.

"Hey, you okay there?" Haru asked Wakatoshi worriedly and placed a hand on his arm since he suddenly became more quiet than usual, snapping Wakatoshi out of his thoughts.

"O-oh. Yes, I'm fine." Wakatoshi said but in reality Wakatoshi was worried.

"Really? You look kind of —"

"Oy, Haru! There you are! A bunch of fanboys left a lot of stuff again on your desk." A classmate of Haru exclaimed from their classroom.

"Again!?" Haru muttered exasperatedly. Haru hastily turned to Wakatoshi, "I'm sorry but I have to go clean that up. See you later!" Haru flashed Wakatoshi one last smile, that made his heart race, before going inside her classroom.

Wakatoshi made his way to his own classroom and immediately being greeted by his fellow volleyball teammates.

"Ushijima! You walked Haru again, didn't you!?" Tendo teased the captain once he sat on his desk.

"Oy, stop that Tendo, Wakatoshi might get flustered!" Semi also teased.

"Yeah and pigs will finally fly." Aki snorted as she sat at her seat beside Semi. Zumi laughed out as well before sitting beside Aki. Tendo teased, "So lady-like, Aki." Which Aki just grunted in return.

"Wakatoshi can get flustered too, you know." Semi remarked at the girls who just laughed in return.

"We'll believe it when we see it." Zumi said as she pulled out some notebooks and pens to get ready for the afternoon class. Aki also followed what Zumi was doing since class might start in a few minutes but before Aki could finish the door of their classroom burst opened.

"Akiiii!" A distressed Haru cried. Aki's eyes widened in surprise and worry before immediately standing up to go to her best friend. Wakatoshi looked at the girl with worry too but this was unnoticed by his classmates as they just looked at the girl in surprise.

'It's the Ishiwaka!'

'She looks even prettier in person!'

'She can hit me with a ball and I would even thank her!'