𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.

" Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ? "

third person's point of view

'OMG, it's Ishiwaka!'

'Wow, she really is pretty!'

'She can spike me in the face anytime.'

Haru chuckled at the last statement before flcusing her attention back at Ushijima, who was now impatient because he really just want to ask the captain about training.

"I'll repeat myself one last time, Ushijima. What business do you have with our captain." The girl smiled very sweetly at the captain of the boy's volleyball team. That smile, Zumi thought. What a scary smile. That's the smile she gives to us when she's about to say one more lap around the court.

"Yeahhh —" Shoji Masami said as she stepped forward from the side of Haru while trying to look intimidating in front of Ushijima, but who could they fool? Ushijima himself is more intimidating than the twins combined.

"— What do you want with our captain, huh." Shoji Mayumi also said while stepping forward too from the other side of Haru whilst staring at Ushijima with an eyebrow raised.

"Now, now, girls. Play nice." Haru said as she patted the back of the twins with a bit of force, making the girls visibly wince. This made Aki and Zumi snicker. So much for being intimidating.

"As I said, I want to talk with —" Ushijima started impatiently. Ushijima feels like he's wasting his time here. Haru cut him off by saying, "What do you want to talk with me about then." The girl said while giving Ushijima the 'sweet' smile that she often gives her fans. What a very fake smile, Aki thought jokingly. Zumi and Aki just chuckled when they saw the surprised expression on both Satori and Eita's faces.

"What?" Ushijima asked, now very confused. Ushijima is genuinely confused at the exchange happening in front of him.

Haru was the first to chuckle before stepping forward. "I'm the captain of the girl's volleyball team. Now, what do you need?" Haruka repeated as she eyed the olive haired captain.

"You're the captain?" Ushijima said still a bit surprised.

"Oyaaaaa!! You're the captain now Ishiwaka?" Tendo said completely surprised.

"Osu! Tendo-kun! You can call me Haru you know." Haruka chuckled at the polite boy.

Haruka knows all of the boys' volleyball team but she's not close to them because she mostly trains outside the campus during times when their coach ask for joint training. It's not like she's avoiding them or anything but it's because of conflicting schedules. The last time she trained with the boys were when she was a first year and that was before any practice matches were played. This is one of the reasons why most of the boys' team call Haruka by her last name. They're not that close with her.

"Semi-kun! Long time no see." Haru greeted the other third year with a smile. This made the setter flustered, it's not everyday a beauty and a volleyball ace knows your name!

"O-oh! Nice seeing you too, Haru-chan! You did great on the under 19 division match." Semi smiled, complimenting the girl.

"Oh! Thank you, Semi-kun! I didn't know you guys watch my matches as well." Haru said while scratching the back of her head becoming shy all of the sudden.

"Ohhh! We all do. You have some intense serves! Who knew you can have 10 service aces in a set!" Tendo said amazed as well.

"Oh! And those straight and cross spikes too! Just-wow!" Semi said completely amazed as he recalled the match he saw.