𝙨𝙞𝙭.

" Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Oɴᴇᴇ-sᴀɴ. "

haruka ishiwaka's point of view

My team cheered when the ball went outside but I immediately sprinted towards the other side of the court when the ball went outside. Oh god. I'll be dead. The boys were crowding Goshiki now. I tried to squeeze in the crowd as I heard my teammates yell my name.

"Excuse me, excuse me. Move it!" I snapped while getting through the big crowd of muscular males. The boys immediately moved when they noticed it was me who was trying to push through. When I finally reached Goshiki, my eyes widened.

"Oh God, Ma is so going to kill me." I said as I dropped down on my knees in front of Goshiki. He was sitting on the ground holding his bleeding nose.

"Why'd you hit me for?" Tsutumo complained as he tried to stop the bleeding. I made a move to grab his head and tilted it backwards. The boy's team were now looking at us with confusion or with a hint of surprise, too.

"You think that was intentional? You know? You really suck at receiving, thank god you didn't become a libero." I jokingly told him as I continue to tilt his head backwards. I might be joking now, but I'm very scared in the inside. He tried removing my hands but I just slapped his hand away while I glared at him.

"Nee-san, you're embarrassing me!" The boy complained as he tried to remove my hands from his face. I heard the players around us let out a sound of shock and surprise

"Onee-san!?" The boy's team as well as my other teammates exclaimed. Oh no. Nobody knows about this this except for Aki and Zumi, and well the rest of the third years in the girl's team. It's not like I'm hiding it anyways, nobody asks anyway.

"Onee-san??" Tendo said clearly surprised and shocked at what my brother said. Then I heard the other chattering with one another as well.

"Wow, you think I'm the embarrassing one when you're the one who couldn't even receive a ball. Tsk." I snickered at my brother.

"Move it, now." Aki yelled from behind the boys with Zumi beside her. The boys immediately parted and made way for her as she bent down beside me.

"What happened?" Aki asked me worriedly as she placed a hand at my back.

"He received the ball with his face." I told my best friend as I stared at the blood coming out of Tsutumo's nose. I tried my best to avoid the sight of blood but it was useless. You see, I get a bit queasy when I see blood. The grasp I had on my brother's head tightened as I continue seeing the blood. There was a lot, too. I can tell Aki noticed this too.

"Hey! Does anybody have a towel or something?" Aki asked nobody in particular. Semi threw a towel towards Aki and then she threw it at Tsutumo. "Wipe the blood away, you're making your sister uncomfortable." Aki said to Tsutumo sternly.

"Ahhhh, onee-san! I'm sorry I forgot." The boy apologized as he wiped his nose. Now that I notice it, his face is bruising.

"Oh God! Your face is bruising!" I shrieked as slapped my hands to his face and pulled it closer to my face to examine it and to get a clearer view.

"Onee-sannnn! Stop babying me!" Goshiki whined as he tried to push his sister away.

"What is going on he- GOSHIKI!" Coach Saito said as he saw the commotion going on between the two teams. "Quickly bring him to the infimary!"

"Calm down, Saito." Washijo said as he slowly walked towards the commotion with Coach Toshiro beside him looking worriedly at the commotion. "Boys, bring him to the infirmary. Girls clean up your gym, the practice match ends here." Coach Washijo said as he walked away.