𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.

" Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Lᴜɴᴄʜ? "

haruka ishiwaka's point of view

As I was walking towards the cafeteria with Aki and Zumi, I was joined by Kia and Kumi. Kumi was yawning while Kia was rapidly blinking and rubbing her eyes to try and remove the sleep from her eyes. Even Aki and Zumi still looked sleepy.

"Y'all look sleepy." I commented as I happily walked, almost skipping, towards the cafeteria. The others stared at me in wonder.

"It's only 7 in the morning, Haru-chan." Kumi muttered as she yawned once more. The rest of the girls grunted in approval.

"Plus, not everyone is as hyper as you in the mornings." Aki mumbled as we arrived at the cafeteria.

I just chuckled before entering the cafeteria. There weren't a lot people in the cafeteria since it was still too early, well according to Kumi it was early.

I lined up to get food and when it was my turn I tried to whisper to the server to just give me half the serving since I don't have a big appetite but Aki thought otherwise.

"Oy! I told you to eat a lot for breakfasts right? Please give her a full serving." Aki scolded me making me wince a bit, while also telling the server to give me a full serving. The server ended up giving me a full serving of food. That's a lot!

"Haruuu! Aki! Over here!" I heard Kia yell from a long table. Zumi and Kumi were already sitting. Some second years were also there. The Shoji twins were already stuffing their faces with food when I sat at the table while Yano, Uchida, and Uehara were silently eating their food while conversing with one another in the other end of the table.

"You guys are up early." I commented to the twins as they stopped eating for a while. "I hope you're also like that when we have practice." I innocently smiled at them. The two froze as they looked elsewhere but to me. I could hear the other second years snicker at this.

"Stop terrorizing them and eat already." Zumi muttered as she stuffed her mouth with food. So graceful.

"Hai!" I mock-saluted at her which she returned with furrowing her eyebrows at me. As I was eating, I noticed that Kumi and Kia were looking at me with amusement. I looked up at them with an eyebrow raised.

"What is it now?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at the two. These two are are not telling me something. I can feel it.

"Oh nothing. It's just a little birdie told us that they saw you last night with a certain someone." Kumi said in a sing-song voice while smiling innocently. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What birdie?"

"This particular someone was Wakatoshi, little birdie told us." Kia continued what her friend was saying in an also sing-song voice. My eye widened at this. Who the fudge is this birdie?

"He was just —" I tried to explain to them but I was cut off by Zumi.

"What!? Last night!?" Zumi exclaimed, shock evident on her face, as she looked over to me then to Kia and Kumi.

"You were with Wakatoshi? I thought you went to your brother?" Aki asked confusedly, but also surprised at the new information she heard.

"The little birdie also told me that he even walked you to the front of your dorm room." Kumi smiled innocently, now this made my cheeks warm. I placed my cold hands to my cheeks to hide my blush and to also make the blush go away,

"EHHHHHH!?" Aki and Zumi exclaimed with wide and shock eyes while the Shoji twins just looked at me shocked with their mouth wide open. Huge thank you to the other second years for not being as dramatic as the twins and my roommates.