Chapter 24: Are We Good?

To say that Haru was angry would be putting it lightly, Haru was beyond pissed.

After she left Wakatoshi, she went for a walk just around the campus to let out some steam. From a walk to a jog to a run, that's what happened. Even after all that she still came back to her dorm room annoyed. She wasn't pissed anymore but the annoyance was still present.

'Is it bad to want to spend time with your boyfriend because you feel like he's ignoring you?' Haru sighed bitterly.

When she got back to the dorms she saw that the room was still empty. Well, what would she expect, the rest went out for dinner after all. 'I should've have come.' Haru thought bitterly as she flung herself to bed after she took a bath. The bath helped lift her mood up but there still was a teeny tiny bit of annoyance there.

"Ugh, why do I suddenly pity myself?" Haru said silently to no one in particular, considering she was alone.

After sighing deeply, she finally thought of doing some school works to get her mind off of things. It was around half past 8 when she heard the rattling of the doorknob. She glanced towards the door to see that it was just Aki and Zumi coming back from dinner.

"Hey!" Aki greeted happily once she saw her best friend. Zumi also managed to wave at Haru as well. "How was your dinner?"

"It would have been nice if I actually had dinner, right?" Haru mumbled angrily and sarcastically. 'I shouldn't let out my anger on them.' Haru though as she sighed sadly.

"Sorry, just not in the mood." Haru said as she gave them a small smile. She clicked her laptop off and closed her notebook and book before climbing on to her bed.

Zumi asked worriedly at Haru, "Are you okay, Haru-chan? Do you want us to buy you food?"

"I'm fine, and I'm not hungry at all but thank you for the offer. Night Aki, Zumi." Haru said as she smiled at them halfheartedly before turning her back to them and tucking herself to bed.

Aki and Zumi shared a look before sighing. Aki said to Zumi quietly, "I'll go ask Semi." Zumi just sighed before nodding and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

akiiiii
heyy

semisemi
haii,,, what's up

akiiiii
is your captain fine?

semisemi
what does that even mean?

akiiiii
does he seem upset or angry to you?

semisemi
how would I know,, he isn't back yet
isn't he supposed to be with haru-chan?

akiiiii
haru's already asleep here
i think they had a fight
cause haru seem veeeeery upset

semisemi
wait
he just got back,, i'll go ask

akiiiii
thanks a lot semi 🙏🏻

Semi turned off his phone after he read 5e last message from Aki. He looked up to see the familiar stoic face of Wakatoshi. Judging from his captain's sweat-ridden face, he obviously just got back from the gym.

Semi, Tendou, and Wakatoshi were roommates. Tendou and Semi shared a look as though they have sensed the air shift in the room. Tendou gave Semi a nod, gesturing him to go ask.

Semi hesitated for a while before finally uttering, "Everything good, Wakatoshi?"

"Yeah." He said emotionlessly before sighing. He stood up and went to go to the door.